got off work early today did some more on the box....would have finished the bracing and top baffle but have to go back to home depot for more screws and more titebond.....heres a few pics

heres where i filled in with the putty i made from the titebond and sawdust pictures dont really show how it is because its kinda clear and still looks ugly but when i go to paint it it will be nice.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i hope the 18 is not more than 13 inches deep lol :blink:

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

thanks alot mang......stone craft paint....i kinda want to go with a diff color than black like i used on my last box....im thinking maybe a color to match my interior

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

few more pics.....

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

is this enough bracing?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

a titebond 45....lol wont hurt nothin

and the winner for the most expensive 45 goes to............... :D

lol not really, i had just went to home depot to get another bottle and that was the last of the first bottle so i said what tha hell, yea thanks fiero, i think i killed about one cube when i put all that bracing in lol........pics later

ive never seen a titebond 45 but hell who cares. it should work fine!

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/

Looking good! How long did it take for that 45 to dry?

thanks mang.....haha probably about 24 hours

Archived