Amurrica is getting ridiculous...

I guess by my definition I am LOL, btw that was pointed towards gamers...i'm sure you have been to the psn forum or xbox forums. For one he could sue for emotional distress if he really wanted to, but its clear that isn't what he's aiming to do or it would have been an even bigger deal already.

the second vid is to show the news station trying to further blow it out of proportion. they aired two different news stories about it. and youve missed the part where they are selectively cutting the scene short to make it look like more than it is. its like you saying 'man i hate nig-' and i cut you off there, but the rest of the sentence is 'nigeria because its hotter than shit and has constant sandstorms' see what i did there?

heres one of the scenes

and unless im mistaken, if youve been adopted you HAVE parents. just an fyi

so, the robot was adopted, in the game....

now, since we are pretending this is the real world, like the dad seems to be...

adopted kid, makes fun of another kid for being adopted... i dont see the problem there......

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

I guess by my definition I am LOL, btw that was pointed towards gamers...i'm sure you have been to the psn forum or xbox forums. For one he could sue for emotional distress if he really wanted to, but its clear that isn't what he's aiming to do or it would have been an even bigger deal already.

the second vid is to show the news station trying to further blow it out of proportion. they aired two different news stories about it. and youve missed the part where they are selectively cutting the scene short to make it look like more than it is. its like you saying 'man i hate nig-' and i cut you off there, but the rest of the sentence is 'nigeria because its hotter than shit and has constant sandstorms' see what i did there?

heres one of the scenes

and unless im mistaken, if youve been adopted you HAVE parents. just an fyi

Ok that video was alot less threatening than it was portrayed on the news. I rarely ever take the news side because of this reason, watching the news is like looking through a kaleidoscope anymore. I retract all previous statements lol.

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

If Captain sensitive REALLY loved his kids he'd buy'em a bigger tv to play their games on.

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

Archived