Riaa Wins Key Victory, Accused File Sharer Must Pay $220,000

I still aint scared. I've got two fingers for the riaa.

btw, if you don't share your shit, you won't get caught. Remove your files from the shared folder, and you should be golden.

not nescisarily true...people can track when you're downloading from where and from who at any given time. being behind a firewall will help out a lot so make sure you have some sort of firewall. being wide open to the internet you are prone to the govt. or other agencies tracking you down...

but yeah never share anything either that will help you out greatly too

Edited by kevinb721

12" fi q

rf t10001

naw mean

She was loading cd's into her computer and was basically putting out on the net kinda like a mini napster thats why SHE got busted and fined!

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

I think the RIAA is full of bullshit. The law that is behind it is the same. When you buy CD's, the material that is on it you own.

Your not leasing it, your not renting it, you own it. Sharing is a form of expression, a God given gift. People are not taking it, changing it up by putting their own spin/remake on it. And then profiting off of it. That's where it should be illegal. Thats what Copy Right Infringement is all about. What the hell is this country coming to? The RIAA is making sound like people are giving out guns for free.