2 DDZ Z4 15" and a Warhorse!!!!

Trick work getting that pioneer in above the a/c vents. Why though? It seems you wanted the tuning capabilities and have navigation/dvd. Why not just a high end processor after the DVD/Nav unit, like the JBL MS8 or the Audison BitOne? They're cheaper and more capable than the pioneer deck. Plus they make for a cleaner install. Honestly a second deck so high up on the dash doesn't do it for me. It's some custom work and takes some effort, but I'll pass.

Trick work getting that pioneer in above the a/c vents. Why though? It seems you wanted the tuning capabilities and have navigation/dvd. Why not just a high end processor after the DVD/Nav unit, like the JBL MS8 or the Audison BitOne? They're cheaper and more capable than the pioneer deck. Plus they make for a cleaner install. Honestly a second deck so high up on the dash doesn't do it for me. It's some custom work and takes some effort, but I'll pass.

Honestly ive had high end processors such as the audio control dqx8 and the fosgate 3sixty but the best sound came out off the pioneer and the pioneer has a 240 band eq so its a processor just doesnt look like it till you get into the audio menu.

Honestly ive had high end processors such as the audio control dqx8 and the fosgate 3sixty but the best sound came out off the pioneer and the pioneer has a 240 band eq so its a processor just doesnt look like it till you get into the audio menu.

o_o That's alot of bands! Personally I've been most impressed with the MS8, then again I'm not one to be tinkering with an RTA and pink noise for too long. :P There are some other advantages for the MS8, but then I'd start sounding like a salesman. :trippy:

I'm also a bit curious on the reasoning for running the Assassins on the rear deck. Do they play when the SMDs are playing? What frequencies do they cover, hell, whats the frequencies do the drivers cover individually?

Sorry for all the ?s. You've got quite the collection of high end items. From extreme SQ tweets to ground pounding high SPL subs. I'm just curious on how you're going to orchestrate everything to play in sweet sweet harmony, that all. :)

o_o That's alot of bands! Personally I've been most impressed with the MS8, then again I'm not one to be tinkering with an RTA and pink noise for too long. :P There are some other advantages for the MS8, but then I'd start sounding like a salesman. :trippy:

I'm also a bit curious on the reasoning for running the Assassins on the rear deck. Do they play when the SMDs are playing? What frequencies do they cover, hell, whats the frequencies do the drivers cover individually?

Sorry for all the ?s. You've got quite the collection of high end items. From extreme SQ tweets to ground pounding high SPL subs. I'm just curious on how you're going to orchestrate everything to play in sweet sweet harmony, that all. :)

Well the assassins are for the frequencies in between the smd's and the door speakers. Once i get everything done ill make a vid on the door speakers but im gonna make a vid later today on the subs so keep tuned in.

Very clean build, cant wait to see finished pics of the doors!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Archived