DC Sound Lab

DC not having set prices?

Does dc ship the subs to the reps or just right to the customer when a rep places an order?

DC ships directly to the customer. the rep or dealer pretty much is the middle man handling the transaction making it easier for the customer. sometimes its hard for a consumer to get through the DC lines to place an order. all the customer has to do is contact a dealer, give the info needed, pay and everything is left to the dealer to take care or and less worries for the customer.

The dealer also handles questions so allow the guys and gals at DC to do their thang of building subs packing them up and shipping them out.

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Maybe you should call with cash instead of getting prices everyweek hoping they will go down :D

Nuff said... And they arent secret ask for the damn price list and therw stfu. Im tired of seeing the worthless threads about dc not showing prices well contact them for prices and there or call the damn nmber the have on thier website/ rant done continue

This

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

call me when your ready. Ill give you a discount..

AND this...btw nicely said ray. Haha

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

• 2 months later...

nothing wrong with shoppin around to get best price like lookin on the net before you go buy a tv. but don't complain that they are different stores are different prices on the same item just go with the best deal and don't complain.

Hi all,

This is not a rant or a post to slag off dc.I have used most of the subs on the market in the uk and found dc to be the best for me.However i feel like we are being priced out of the market.Compared to other brands Dc are 20 to 30 percent more expensive (in the uk),And as the year goes on they seem to be getting more expensive .I do not want to use other brands however when these brands are trying to reduce prices its becoming more and more difficult to justify using Dc for builds.Is this something that will change as the pound is quite strong against the dollar.Or is it up to the dealer to set his/her prices.Dc would sell alot more equipment in the u.k if only there prices fell in line with other brands.

I love dc ,service is second to none.Quality is second to none.

But when i have installs to do ,the price is a important element of the quotation and 90% of the customers will go for something else.

I want dc to really take off over here but when a top of the range 2500watt mayhem is the same price as a 1500 watt xl the customers most of the time will go for the mayhem.This is not because it is a better product it is because people think they are getting a better deal.I read alot of forums and have had various quotations ,but surely paying 2.5 x the price of the us market is a kick in the teeth to us.

Even if the price drop slightly you would see so many more builds in the u.k using Dc gear. :good:

If I'm not mistaken Wolfgang, Uk has an exclusive distributor and can only purchas through that distributor. In that case, the dealer set their price and that's what it is. Besides, the mayhem is comparable to the XL in every way.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

nothing wrong with shoppin around to get best price like lookin on the net before you go buy a tv. but don't complain that they are different stores are different prices on the same item just go with the best deal and don't complain.

Hi all,

This is not a rant or a post to slag off dc.I have used most of the subs on the market in the uk and found dc to be the best for me.However i feel like we are being priced out of the market.Compared to other brands Dc are 20 to 30 percent more expensive (in the uk),And as the year goes on they seem to be getting more expensive .I do not want to use other brands however when these brands are trying to reduce prices its becoming more and more difficult to justify using Dc for builds.Is this something that will change as the pound is quite strong against the dollar.Or is it up to the dealer to set his/her prices.Dc would sell alot more equipment in the u.k if only there prices fell in line with other brands.

I love dc ,service is second to none.Quality is second to none.

But when i have installs to do ,the price is a important element of the quotation and 90% of the customers will go for something else.

I want dc to really take off over here but when a top of the range 2500watt mayhem is the same price as a 1500 watt xl the customers most of the time will go for the mayhem.This is not because it is a better product it is because people think they are getting a better deal.I read alot of forums and have had various quotations ,but surely paying 2.5 x the price of the us market is a kick in the teeth to us.

Even if the price drop slightly you would see so many more builds in the u.k using Dc gear. :good:

This is since over 20 years the same, top U.S. caraudiobrands are much higher than in the states. 1 thing is the shipping (subs alot) and the other thing is the other ancillary labor costs stucture. In DC-items it´s everytimes intresting to try to import direct, whats 200 or 300 $ if you have to pay for an lvl 4 XL arround 850 $.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the feed back.The uk has a dealer but he is totally pricing dc gear out of the market.Even like for like with other brands i can still save 20 - 30 % .That's with these "other" items being delivered to my door.

Im so pi**ed off that i have tried so hard to get more builds over here using dc kit.Ive just done a quotation for a very big build,But because the price compare to another very good brand is £4000 more expensive for the Dc gear.The customer has not gone for Dc.There are a few very loud builds in the uk using dc gear at the moment. Not once have i seen the "rep" at any of the shows to "big up" HIS gear.

So i am questioning his committment.From now on i will not even be quoting for dc.Which is such a shame...Has it is fantastic gear.

Once again thanks for your input.

Wolfgang

:drink40: im going for a drink now to drown my sorrows.