mazdaspl Posted May 24, 2011 Author Report Posted May 24, 2011 Thanks alot guys. your words have helped alot.. It has been a hard afternoon.. We do have 2 other dogs to continue on loving, but its still hard when all 3 arent there together to greet you at the door.. I do know he is not hurting anymore.. He got a large tumor in his right front leg that we were nursing him with a wrapped splint.. The tumor had eaten away a large portion of his bone away.. The splint was helping him keep his leg from breaking.. The very hard thing to do is, not think about yourself and be selfish.. I wanted to just pack him up and bring him home like there was nothing wrong, but we knew the right thing to do for him was to say goodbye.. I know my wife and I will heal in time, but the pain of our loss will last forever..
EclipseChris Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 So sorry for the loss man, just acknowledge that you were a great owner. RIP Bubba. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Winn Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Your not a pussy if you care about your dog and would cry over it. if you were dead they would do the same thing... Once said no matter where you are if you die with the dog next to you. The dog will not eat and die right by your side... For dogs shit runs deep... DOGS FTMFW! Everything will be alright just always remember him as an amazing pet FUCK CATS... ID BE THE FIRST TO ADMIT THAT I WOULD BAWL OUT ON THE FLOOR CRYING IF MY DOG PASSED SO YOUR HANDLING IT BETTER THAN I WOULD You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
GiAnT4LYFE Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Sorry for your loss bro. My wife and I don't have children, but our 6 yr old Bichon has replaced that void. We look at Logan just like a son. I couldn't even begin to fathom how hard it is to lose one, especially when you treat them like a family member. Just think about all the fun times and show even more love to the other 2 now. Keep your head up bro.
mazdaspl Posted May 24, 2011 Author Report Posted May 24, 2011 Trust me man.. I have been a emotional fuckn wreck today.. I know I will always remember the awesome times I spent with him since he was a pup.. I'm just still in that fuckn shock that my boy is really gone..
siccostyle Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Sorry for you loss. That is a tough thing to deal with. 01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION
bigp_on_the_beat Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 Sorry for your loss, keep your head up. I know how it feels to lose a pet that was like family No car at the moment. New system: 2 Skar Audio VVX-12s Crescendo bc2000d Carquest NGT battery (back) Deka battery (front)
Freshman6969 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 i know how you feel man, i lost my dog sparky a few years back, mannnnnn that dog would listen to me like no other, usally the dogs gravatate towards my mom since shes always home but that dog loved me, i used to ride my quad around my property and she used to follow me like a hawk she had gotten into the garbage one day and ate something or other and it ate her from the inside out, it was horrible making that midnight run an hour away with a best friend drifting away in my arms, stay up man Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k! Why would you EVER WANT flex?huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct? My FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog
mast240 Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 really sorry to hear that bro... i know what you mean, when your pets become more than pets.... their part of the fam. my families thoughts are with you current build: 99 bagged montero sport subs: 4 AQ HDC3 18's, walled in a clamshell box amps: subs- 2 modded AQ 2200's, running 2550 at 1 ohm each components: (rf p1 8:(midbass), 2 cadence cwm 6.5, memphis pr 6.5 coax)- each door HU: android galaxy tablet, Kenwood KVT-516 2/0 gauge ran all around 6 optima red tops (will be updated, i get them DIRT cheap) keeping my fingers crossed for membership into the 160 db club! MY BUILD LOG MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL (SUBSCRIBE!)
PoloMontes Posted May 24, 2011 Report Posted May 24, 2011 keep your head up, buddy. AA Mayhem 18 TX1.2000D
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.