Robert8252 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 really sorry man. I won't know what to do the day that comes animals just have a special place to some people (myself included) stay up man. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
akrja_07 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Thanx man, I do respect the idea of you owning a dog most of your life, but for my emotions and stress on the heart cant continue.. It just to much to handle anymore.. I have lost others in the past and got another to fill the void, but this was the final straw for me.. Jay Well, I can certainly understand that bro, just try and stay positive. 2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator
kingsuv Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Well I know some people might think we are alittle crazy for doing it, but we have all our pets cremated and bring them home.. The hard thing for me now, it feels like losing my dad all over too.. I mean it does get easier to cope with and keep going on, but the pain of losing your loved ones never ever goes away.. Your not crazy at all. I had Jack cremated after he passed and everyday I pass his box and smile looking at the picture on the front. Now i call him Jack in the box. Makes me feel better to know my pup pup is with me every day Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out. not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it.
crunkjuice1 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 He will always be by your side. He will come back to you in another pet I have felt like that and sometimes see memories of my past pets in the new ones. Take care.
nickfs442 Posted May 25, 2011 Report Posted May 25, 2011 Sorry for your loss man, I love my dog also.. I wouldn't know what to do if I had lost him. He's a good pup. Keep your head up man. 2 18's Wall Build Under Construction My YouTube 2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log
mazdaspl Posted May 25, 2011 Author Report Posted May 25, 2011 Thanks alot guys.. You dont know how much your kind words have meant the last view days.. Our emotions have been a huge roller coaster.. I will be fine for a few hours, then something I either see or think of will remind me so much of him, and then I break down again.. It sucks how the human body can mess with your head and make you feel so many different things at once..
mazdaspl Posted May 28, 2011 Author Report Posted May 28, 2011 Well guys its been a few days now and things have been up and down.. Our vet called us today to notify us that they had Bubba's remains ready for us to pickup.. That was a very hard trip home.. Seeing where my normal 115lbs boy would sit next me, shrunk down to less than 4lbs in a box.. I do feel somewhat better knowing he is back to his home, but also feeling still so empty..
splzx3 Posted May 28, 2011 Report Posted May 28, 2011 damn bro got to be strong he would not want 2 see u like that he would want 2 be happy ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
mazdaspl Posted May 28, 2011 Author Report Posted May 28, 2011 damn bro got to be strong he would not want 2 see u like that he would want 2 be happy I know thats true.. He would know when I was having a shitty day.. Just give me a his look and that would help..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.