Second Skin Audio

WTF AudioQue!

Well my first thought was that the motors or baskets are different or something so if i order them and find out the hard way I would be even more pissed. I just figure if there is something different about them then why not just say that instead of telling me that they dont offer them to people who just want to change...I mean whats the big secret.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

The motor was designed to be optimal for D4 coil resistance

I'm just guessing but it could be that it doesn't fit the gap.

again, i'm just guessing.

This. Fi does it too, unless you pick the universal option.

Well I have learned something today...and its gay

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Why can they do D1 or D2 copper coils then but just not D2 alum?

d(-__-)b

You know I really didnt want to use PSI. I tried to do buisness with them a while back and I was not very happy at all with the customer service.

The things thats throwing me off is AQ said they can do recones for D1 and D2 Copper and also D1 Aluminum but not D2 alum....someone educate me.

d(-__-)b

You know I really didnt want to use PSI. I tried to do buisness with them a while back and I was not very happy at all with the customer service.

The things thats throwing me off is AQ said they can do recones for D1 and D2 Copper and also D1 Aluminum but not D2 alum....someone educate me.

i could be wrong here but i belive the aluminum coils are thicker and for d2 you need to use more wire to up the resitance might not be room in the gap for the extra wire

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Archived