Well, I had the face for my wall all done for a few days now.

Lost power for a few days too, so I was kinda SOL on doing any work. We had a big storm, winds where blowing the trees like you would see during a hurrican in FL. Tornado touchdowns only 20 some miles away from me, hail. And I was hiding in the car wash away from the hail putting my KB sticker on my back window while it was storming

Pics from around town in my buddys car, didnt wanna drive the lac with all the crap in the roads, and flooded streets.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I got my subs back in, got my face panel for my port made. Its tuned kinda low, so I call it a daily port. Take the port out and Im tuned for around 55hz :)

Port is held in with 4 bolts, and these little things that grab into the wood that you screw the bolt into.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

and I got myself a spl midget :)

This made mounting 1 sub really easy!!

Posted Image

Jon comming out the wall Posted Image

Backed out my driveway for a little test, and didnt notice my tape measure under the car.

Posted Image

Got some of the tools used for the build

Posted Image

Posted Image

Definately not a fan of all the stickers on he car and subs but an excellent setup none the less.

images-4.jpgdjscrewbanner5sf.jpgimages.jpg

"IT SOUNDS SLOW MOTION AND STUTTERING"~~~~LOL

2 15" Fi BTLs

7.5 cf box @ 33hz

Sundown SAZ-3500D

Powermaster S3400 & D3100

Iraggi 300a alt

SecondSkin - totally dead

Knu wire

• 4 weeks later...

Definately not a fan of all the stickers on he car and subs but an excellent setup none the less.

The only current stickers on the car are the assman industries on my back side windows, and the gian Kick Bitches logo on the back window.

Are the stickers custom order on DD subs? lol

Do i have to ask for the assman cone? :D

even tho he got banned or something... They are just little re usable duck decals. Some chick I messed around with seen them and bought them because she thought of me with the assman stickers and the ducks on my dash. so that was cool. I think walmart has them for a few bucks, they are meant to put around your tub surround in the bathroom and what not, they are just cling ons (not stickers) so it wont mess up my cones :)

Wow! I just went through 17 full pages of this! Sorry about your job! That has to be the absolute pits.

Have you found amps yet?

yea, its kinda like just one big huge post, of all the crap ive been doing and changing, instead of multiple threads.

I got something up my sleeves but only a few people around town know, just waiting for a show, plus I was working on another car for a couple weeks and that took away from my cars time. lol

On my way home after getting my new amps on my dbay

Posted Image

Here it was with the amps strapped at 1.4 ohm. amps just thrown in. strapped at 1.4 ohms

Posted Image

Today I was offered to use the shop to work on my car. It was really cool to be able to work in a a/c'ed shop instead of a hot and humid driveway.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Sound Mekanix Productions. Our local show promoter, Jer is cool shit, helps me out a lot from time to time wether it be gear, the use of his termlab on personal time, or teaching me many cool tricks when building walls. I learned alot from this guy along with Josh and Chris from Rpm speed and custom on the eclipse build, Jeremys shop is where we built the car with all the crazy tools.

Posted Image

I wonder if he found his ducks on the trailor yet from the last show.. I was sneaky :)

And a short video from today. My first hair trick ever!! I was so shocked, it was something I wasnt expecting.

This is the same video as in the video section.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbalAuJK3HE

Archived