Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Smelling that smoke...that smoke that almost everyone has smelled once in there vehicle, then feeling something solid or scratchy...which should be indeed squishy.

Im confused on this one.

I'm guessing burnt coil.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Smelling that smoke...that smoke that almost everyone has smelled once in there vehicle, then feeling something solid or scratchy...which should be indeed squishy.

Im confused on this one.

Blown sub, the solid or scratchy refers to ceased cone or coil rub. I think :pardon: lol

Oh and for what it's worth, I've never smelled it in my car ;)

Last night I was just supposed to be tuning this person's amp. I figured I'd charge em $10 figured it was a decent price. First they didn't have a terminal for the front positive wire, so I went back home and got one of my terminals and my crimpers and went back out there. Then I seen what the h/u distorted at, then I was going to set the gain on the amp and it wasn't turning on. So I had to figure out why it wasn't turning on which was just the remote wire wasn't working. I think when he had hooked it up the first time he grounded it out. So after that it turned on fine, then i tried to tune it but couldn't get a signal on the dd-1. The guy had the RCA's hooked up to some RCA's that were just hanging down in the trunk. So I hooked up the RCA's to the h/u then it was finally working. So I was finally able to tune it. Still just charged em $10.

Didn't really piss me off but, I don't think I wanna tune anyone's amp again. I just hate that moment where they ask "how much do I owe you". Idk why it's just a lil awkward. Plus I had to do all the other stuff. It was a pain in the butt figuring out everything. If it was just tuning it I wouldn't have minded at all.

Sorry for the long rant

2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette

2003 corvette z06

alpine radio and the bose system that came stock

I don't know why, but while reading that, I read it in the voice of Morgan Freeman. It makes any statement even more epic.

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

Never miss an episode of Through The Wormhole. I'd watch it anyway, but with him hosting the show, It's an epic time gettin my learn on.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

When people expect you to come up with some magical shit...

"I wanna bang but I need my back seats so find me some 12's that will bang in my box." Come to find out that the box is a shitty under-seat box (04 F-150) with like .8 cu ft per 12...There's no 12" that I know of that I can put in that that would play below ~35hz without sounding like anus.

Oh and "Bro I got a lot of space can u build me something" and then when you go to take measurements they wanna get stingy with the cargo area cuz "I put stuff there."

OR, my favorite...."I want a flipout with navi and 4 15's."...

So I'm like...ok what's the budget?..........."About 600 but we can go a little over." That's when I stop answering.

When some of my friends ask why I don't put the amp inside the port.....smh

2003 Kia Sorento

Team Subsonic Lows
Team Bassin' on a Budget

2016 Rebuild Under Construction

Best score: 150.2 at 40hz (3k, 2 Custom HDC3 15's) Usaci style(door open, in the kick)

I'll play stupid newb. Why don't we put amps in ports, given the port is built large enough so the proper square inchage is obtained for the port?

Put a piece of paper in your port....

Now do you want your amps to experience that? I know I don't.

I'll play stupid newb. Why don't we put amps in ports, given the port is built large enough so the proper square inchage is obtained for the port?

Put a piece of paper in your port....

Now do you want your amps to experience that? I know I don't.

For the record, I don't currently have a system, although I have in the past.

IMO anywhere on a high bass car is a bad place for an amp,

but that's a newbs opinion so I know the chances of me being wrong are pretty high.

I actually saw this exact thing on a comment on youtube about some guy's system yesterday. He asked why the amp wasn't put in the "amp spot" inside the box... smh

Alpine CDA-1171 Sundown Audio SA-12Alpine MRP-M500Infinity Reference Speakers

Bose Tweeters

Archived