Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Punk ass "friends" joking around about stealing your equipment, then making you all paranoid to do something about it.

People with systems and wires just laying there in the open = lazy asses. Clean that shit UP.

I HATE when people ask me to do everything for them, I have helped them quite enough.

Oh and people saying they've heard louder than me, when I'm the loudest in the area.. :bull:

cougarlogobaby.png

2 18's Wall Build Under Construction

My YouTube

2000 Mercury Cougar Build Log

I hate it when my mate says if i turn my gain all the way up, i'll be getting all the 600w out of his cheap as $99 amp

and when my other mates says 2 10's are louder than anything out there, because they are smaller and move faster than 12, 15's, 18's etc but than i say does that mean 8's are louder than 10's he comes back and says NO WAY 8's are to small <_< <_<

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

shipping to australia!! fucking shit..

people near me say LOL WUT WHY YOU WANT BIG ALTERNATOR IF YOU WANT 9k AMP YOU NEED 3 CAPS..i try show them how caps are fucked but their headlights stoped dimming but they blew 5 subs cause they have to much power with their big kingswood amp..

Your fucking avatar is priceless :rofl:

LOL thanks i like it..also got woody from toy story with a U MAD.

was a hard choice..

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Grinding ca off of baskets

OH MY GOD, FUCKING THIS!!

Thought I was gonna die ther first time I did that.

For fucks sake.

I torch it off.

MickyMcD - "Capable of making some serious trouser flapping volumes at where's-my-testicles frequencies, the Servo-Drives used to be fairly jaw dropping..."

Any time you have have a power wire next to your frame put some rubber hosing (or cut up an innertube) around it. The wire is bound to wiggle (due to driving or flex) and the casing will eventually wear through.

Hammerdown... 1%

no links to outside websites, business related FB/YT pages allowed.

Not really about car audio, but more about solar cycles. I hate how I never have enough time in the day to finish what I want.

My Channel on YouTube. Check it out for cinematic-style Car Audio videos.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcSMhtT-rpopJbdybubDgnQ

New 2014 Scion TC 4th Wall Build

https://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/217173-2014-tc-4th-order-build-3-fi-sp4-15s/

Grinding ca off of baskets

OH MY GOD, FUCKING THIS!!

Thought I was gonna die ther first time I did that.

For fucks sake.

try it with epoxy :(

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

lack of innovation in the industry...

There is a lot of innovation, people dont want to pay for it or the company thinks the consumers cant handle something new and different. ;)

Price of car audio in Belgium(Europe). If i see the prices in America it almost makes me cry...

We have to pay triple or more for the same thing :(

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Archived