Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Friend that is going to get a system put in his car. He was planning on putting 2 15's in. I told him hell, even if they aren't expensive, 2 15 will do work in the right box. He told me that he got good boxes for them that were made by *insert name that has the word "bass" in it*. I then asked him if he had 1/0 for his RF2500 (not sure on the exact model yet), he said no. So I told him about knukonceptz. His first question was "do they have capacitors?" :facedesk:

I let him believe what he wants, don't want to scare my only friend that is into bass away lol.

lol yea sure some friend you are... gna let him try to run 2500w in a little 8gauge wire or whatever he's running and then keep strapping capacitors to it cuz he can't figure out why he's not getting enough juice lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

Friend that is going to get a system put in his car. He was planning on putting 2 15's in. I told him hell, even if they aren't expensive, 2 15 will do work in the right box. He told me that he got good boxes for them that were made by *insert name that has the word "bass" in it*. I then asked him if he had 1/0 for his RF2500 (not sure on the exact model yet), he said no. So I told him about knukonceptz. His first question was "do they have capacitors?" :facedesk:

I let him believe what he wants, don't want to scare my only friend that is into bass away lol.

lol yea sure some friend you are... gna let him try to run 2500w in a little 8gauge wire or whatever he's running and then keep strapping capacitors to it cuz he can't figure out why he's not getting enough juice lol

He's already getting 1/0 from knu. He has a few batts already. Gonna end up soldering the ring terminals for him so at least that will be done right.

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

He's already getting 1/0 from knu. He has a few batts already. Gonna end up soldering the ring terminals for him so at least that will be done right.

oh ok lol from what you said I thought you were just letting him leave his setup the way he was doing it instead of advising him to get the 1/0 and stuff lol

Thanks I was pretty excited about the alt myself. kind of like a school girl, in a dress, on a swing. lol

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

My Build Log

LOL so would I...they just cost too damn much for what they are...thats my only beef.. I still turn my friends onto some of the older stuff on Ebay...theres good deals on CVR's...and no matter how many times I tell them there is better out there 9/10 times they are still happier with Kicker because thats what THEY WANT to be happy with..Placebo effect or whatever that shits called....I will have them listen to two setups back to back and the Kicker one is always better to them even though it really is not..

Exactly, would be fun as hell to get 4 solo x 18s in a big 4th, with the square design I could essentially have the entire back of the box be a giant moving piston but damn at 700 a pop, hard to justify it as a fun temp setup lol i'll take some lvl 5s/6s instead for that price haha

Team NorthWestSPL

700$ a pop you could rock 4 HDC4 18's and have 920$ leftover..of SP4 18's and have 800 leftover...IMO much better choice..thats why people on here don't like kicker.

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Lol this whole thread makes me want to do my rebuild with a bunch of l7s doing 55s on music...make everyone on this site who hates kicker really mad haha

Do it...I wanna see....

lol me too. I don't really have a problem with kicker persay... the square subs are kinda cool and I've heard some pretty decent bass comin out of them... I just feel like for the price of them I could get something better lol I mean 12s are almost $400 new and they only put out 750w rms... for that price or a tiny bit more I could get enough SoundQubed stuff to run 3-4k comfortably

lol that and they sell it at Best Buy and Walmart :P I mean really how good could it really be if they sell it at "we have everything" stores lol

so you enjoy an l7 that could potentially harm you by launching a cone when givin rms...

awesomeness-1.jpg

(4)DD 9918's

(2)DC 10k

8 6.5" focals

2 DD SS4 mid amps

Audison Bit One processor

Jl-cl-rlc line driver

iPad in dash

Dual Irragi 320a alts

8 batcaps 4000's

Second Skin sound deadened

Lol this whole thread makes me want to do my rebuild with a bunch of l7s doing 55s on music...make everyone on this site who hates kicker really mad haha

Do it...I wanna see....

lol me too. I don't really have a problem with kicker persay... the square subs are kinda cool and I've heard some pretty decent bass comin out of them... I just feel like for the price of them I could get something better lol I mean 12s are almost $400 new and they only put out 750w rms... for that price or a tiny bit more I could get enough SoundQubed stuff to run 3-4k comfortably

lol that and they sell it at Best Buy and Walmart :P I mean really how good could it really be if they sell it at "we have everything" stores lol

so you enjoy an l7 that could potentially harm you by launching a cone when givin rms...

im not a kicker fan but :NeedPics: or vid

MY BUILD *****http://tinyurl.com/gmcbuild*****

Vehicles

2005 GMC Canyon

CB1000r - Currently where any future funds are going. (exhasut,bazzaz, ohlins shock, screen, etc.)

crf250r - Used to be race bike..now I just trail ride..practice at the track on it.

CH80 - Daily beater (when nice weather)best 150$ ever spent. 100+mpg

Sold to:

Skullz - pstone11 - Leo1103 - Volvo 63' - pavelpardo - imnew59585

Shower farts still piss me off.

I think theyre pretty neat. When the water runs down your crack as you let one out... its like shitting in a crockpot.

Even if you did it, I would still hate Kicker :P

I don't hate Kicker or JL Audio as much as I hate their nuthugging fanboys. Geez loosen up and swing on some other nuts for a while, fuck.

I have respect for someone who runs them just because they like them, but when they start that "(insert brand) sucks, JL Audio FTW" bullshit it just makes lose faith in car audio.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

i hate when shops lie to customers to make money

when shops do a terrible job of a install

when people or there friends try to do installs and don't know what there doing

i hate people who steel something that you worked so hard for

when people buy amps to that require electrical upgrades but never do the upgrades it's one thing if you have to wait a little bit to afford it

when people tell me it's a waste of $ to spend $ on sound for your car i'm just a person who likes my stereo to sound good and loud

when selling used gear people try to low ball you

be nice if reconing a sub was easy as it was to recone a solo x

people who have bought from me Team Bassick (ALPINE) Purplehaze nidus

head unit sony dsx-s310btx
subs 2 12 incriminator audio king of bass
subs amp incriminator audio 20.1
mids/highs
mids/highs amp incriminator audio 6.4
equalizer clarion
crossover interfire
alternator 1 mechman 240amp
battery's xs power 1 d2100 2 d3100