Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Dumb asses who compare how their system sounds on the inside of their car compared to yours driving down the street.

People with a loud ass sytem that says ahh its okay not that loud just so somebody will say how loud it really is and brag( seen that on here before)

Big ass amps that are suppose be 5,000watss but have like 2 30 amp fuses

those liquidation sales are the best place to buy the 3000 watt, 3 foot long "Kingwood" amp, with a 10 amp fuse in it.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

To Hdorre:

I was not referring to you. Although much of your information is from online and other users, not actual experience, that was only part of things that piss me off in the audio world. My main thing was people who read stuff, pass it off as knowledge, then make fun of other people for not knowing any better. Then they come here and post threads like, my buddy is so stupid because he thinks Sony is good and he's never heard of FI/AA/DC/SA...like...neither did you until 5 minutes ago :good:

And to audio being a waste of money...I seriously can not disagree more. And the fact here is, Korey hasn't even done a good job explaining why. Because someone has a mortgage and pays interest? I guess people just automatically have $400,000+ in their account to buy a home. And another $25,000+ for a car.

Point is paying interest has never been a bad thing, so that's a useless argument trying to prove why car audio is a waste of money. I see it as, no hobby is a waste money. Some like Coach purses, others model airplanes, some gardening, others car audio. As long as it makes you happy and doesn't negatively affect your life or others, its not a waste. It's something each person individually measures in worth.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Im pissed because I will have to rip out my system and re-install it into my new car, so I can sell the other "OLD" one.

:good:

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

And to audio being a waste of money...I seriously can not disagree more. And the fact here is, Korey hasn't even done a good job explaining why. Because someone has a mortgage and pays interest? I guess people just automatically have $400,000+ in their account to buy a home. And another $25,000+ for a car.

Point is paying interest has never been a bad thing, so that's a useless argument trying to prove why car audio is a waste of money. I see it as, no hobby is a waste money. Some like Coach purses, others model airplanes, some gardening, others car audio. As long as it makes you happy and doesn't negatively affect your life or others, its not a waste. It's something each person individually measures in worth.

thats actually what i was trying to say at first, but i got angry and couldnt focus my thoughts lmao

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Having to sell my shit to buy new shit lol. I wish I could keep it all.

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

Haters.

I hate people that use that word when they have no rebuttal.

im pretty sure this might of already been said but...People who want some badass system but don't want to spend the money.

I hate it when people think you gotta spend a shit ton of money to get loud. Its more about the install and work then equipment.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

I hate it when people buy the cheapest shit possible, amps, subs, wiring, and then say, "It's loud for what it is." That makes little sense to me. It's like saying, its still shit but its the good kind of shit.

And before people on a budget unite with their pitch forks and knives (all bought on the cheap!) I'm not hating on budget equipment.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

I agree with ya when the owners say that about their shitty system. But paying like $400 for everything and doing 145s or up is awesome.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

people who ask for help with installing their gear and then they leave my garage looking like a dumpster!

^THIS :werd_msword:

i dont let anyone use my garage or tools now

unless im doing an install on someones vehicle and they wanna "help" and im gettin some $ out of it

2014 Chevy Silverado Crewcab

1994 Chevy Full Size blazer

Archived