Things that piss you off in the Car Audio world.

Bass haters who always complain about noise pollution....and yell "you'll be deaf by the time you're 30"...I don't yell at them for their wal-mart spinners and camo shirt....... but all seriousness. I hate it when people turn their stock systems up past the capabilities and its all muffled and the bass is crackin...BRUUUTTTALLL !!!!

People that tell me its a waste to spend that much on car audio but then they set there and blow their paycheck on weed

Amps that are rated at 4k but do like 500

Waiting on my stuff to ship

Building boxes

Ford 6x8 speakers

Factory amps

Friend that runs a mids amp to his sub

All the "Bad-asses" of this forum. Then the people that ride their dick when someone says something about/to them.

I don't post much, but read a lot :P

Memphis PR 12's

Kicker zx750.1

Memphis PR 6x9's

Pioneer 5.25's

Planet Audio 3004

Kenwood KDC345

When people that I don't really know like that use my real name on the forum... Or for anyone else too... Seems like they're trying to get some cool points. "lulz jimmy... Yu so crayz."

Hdorre you just happened to make me remember lol.

And to those saying people don't demo full tilt... I don't. I give them enough to fuck their shit up. Save the rest for the lane.

When people open the back doors of my car...

People saying dumb shit in this thread.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

When the 8 sub can buttfuck two 15's in a half ass box.

Or

When ppl say "why do you need that?"

Or

When my girlfriend tells my to turn down MY sub because I'm on the phone with her. Then bitches at me for breaking up with her because she couldn't handle the truth (in the form of bass)

When people that I don't really know like that use my real name on the forum... Or for anyone else too... Seems like they're trying to get some cool points. "lulz jimmy... Yu so crayz."

I just thought of myself when I read that first line :lol: How do you know my name? Facebook?

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I just thought of myself when I read that first line :lol: How do you know my name? Facebook?

I thought your name was Hunter???

idk whether or not this was sarcasm :shrug: My username is my first initial, and last name.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I thought your name was Hunter???

idk whether or not this was sarcasm :shrug: My username is my first initial, and last name.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_licii3ym5t1qzx2p7o1_400.png

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Cars with LOUD azz exterior speakers and WEAK bass!!! lol

Pontiac Grand Prix GT
400a Mean Machine alt.

EIGHT DD 12''s on a DDz2
DD vo 8''s,6''s,5.25''s&tweets
Norfolk, VA
http://www.youtube.c...ser/ovnorfolkva
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheSPLSpot/473815915987218/?notif_t=group_activity#!/chrishova
http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1[/color]

People that say they or a buddy hits 200+ Db because its scientifically incorrect in so many ways.

I hit 200 DBZZZ... Lol... I hate that... Have this guy at work that says his buddy hits 180's, and blew his windows out of his car...

Rise

Dumbass diy'ers

People that listen to my burb, then ask if they can get that loud for 5 "racks"...just after they were told there is 10k in it.

Rise

Mdf dust in my fukin nose

Grinding ca off of baskets

Doin rears in civics

Fucking prius's

Custy's that want 18's cause they want lowbass

And rise

Whats this "rise" thing you speak of???

Car audio forums

THIS...

People who stop in their tracks to stare at you because your wrong for bumpin!

When old people walk up to you and ask if you are deaf? DO you really need the music that loud?

People who ask for demos, but have no plans on getting their own systems.

The same people asking you what do you have in your ridez, my answer is always STOCK!

When people roll up their windows thinking that will help them with lowering the dbs they are receiving from your ridez!

When people say RF is weak, but they don't have anything but a wish list of parts to buy when they get their own ridez and system!

When people who live paycheck to paycheck just spending it on their car audio gear and complain about high gas prices!

first one, there are tons of people who love systems but never one to own one

and the 2nd one is really a dick move...

things that piss ME off in the car audio world

1 - the little asshat who thinks its fucking cute to play that shit through my residential area at 3 am during the week...

2 - the little asshat who plays that shit at stop lights while there are tons of people around them, and think its cute...

3 - people with obnoxious rattle.. rattle isnt fucking cute, its not a form of music.. i can go beat a trashcan and make the same sound your system makes.. get over your self.

4 - ignorant little fucks who have no self control, or respect for others with their system...

*and before anyone jumps down my throat saying, well they bought it and they can use it how they see fit

i bought a AK47... can i use it how i see fit? so if i want to shoot up someones car for being a douche, it makes it *OK* since i Bought it right?

You should be able to use it how you want to D... :peepwall:

I actually LOVE that Hdorre was alluded to twice in this thread :peepwall:

I could log off, and come back in a few months if you want.

Fuck them kid... At least you're taking the time to learn things and for the most part are doing what you love... I don't think you do anything illegal, because you spend every waking minute on one of these stupid fucking forums... Lol.

People who say they don't care about numbers but then compete and then when they don't do that well claim, "oh it is a daily box, I don't care about numbers." Okay..... :peepwall:

If you have said you don't care about numbers, well then you should just say I am not loud, that is what you really mean. LOL

THIS!!!

I hate when people dis on equipment. No matter what brand you are using its your personal choice, or budget. A clean install is a clean install no matter how loud it is. Everyone wants to get loud, and anyone with enough money can be the loudest. Its the people that use what they have, make it their own, and enjoy building that clean install. Its a hobby, the drive to build it better next time is what keeps us in the game.

Most people have a radio in their car because it came with one, other people have stereos installed in their vehicles because they like music, and love loud music. Then there are people that are car audio enthusiast, like us, who change their way of living every day life for a stereo in their car. I have absolutely no trunk left, no way to haul groceries, have kick panels that cramp up the floor of my daily driver, thats because i cant live without loud ass music. So enjoy your hobby, and be proud of what ever brand you are sporting.... :drinks:

I Love your car. I hate you.

Lol thanks, and why do you hate me?

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

Archived