Sundown Audio

DC 2.0k Amp with 2 dc level 4 15s?

Drommy

It depends on the size of you stock alternator. Mine is a 117A, which is pretty big for stock. I would suggest a second small battery in the back just to be certain your proving sufficient power to the amp.

If I do the xs batt in the front(the one u got)...and a small one in the back ( any suggestions on that too? Sorry kinda new to this...) work on a stock alt?

I would do a XS D3400 up front and a XS D1200 in the back.

Another option, assuming you would be able to fit it upfront, would be a single XS D3100.

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.

It depends on the size of you stock alternator. Mine is a 117A, which is pretty big for stock. I would suggest a second small battery in the back just to be certain your proving sufficient power to the amp.

117 isn't that big stock, my explorer's stock was 160, but to the op, just do a d1200 In the back..I ran an m2a @.5 daily, which is ~3k and never dropped into 12's, I have a HO alt, but with about 1kw less you should be more than fine

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress