KckrL5s Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 18 hours?? give him like 4, I want to know before I go to work. 2009 spring fling-iasca-rookie 1-Champion. 139.4db. "I don't do enough, I just fool around Ya'll can go to hell, how does that sound"~ Tech N9NE 4 15" Memphis. and 1 Big ass box. <-Sold to fund more power. Kicker l5s
needlesnpins Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 so choded one, what was the magic number!?!?! ive been wonderin what that blowthrough could do 12" fi Bl loaded RF power 1000 RF 25 farad cap 3SIXTY.2 processing 200A Alt 01' grand prix GT
E a r t h Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 i say 147.6! Am i close?Probably so. Imma say 146.3 for shits & giggles
white_boi_audio Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 i say 148 nisomofreak does a 146 wit 2 15's chode has 4 15's "MY RIDE" 1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp -- Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter "WhItE bOi AuDiO" "FEAR THE DUCK"
01xtreme Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 I say 149.1, I have confidence in Chode My System: Pioneer AVH-P3200BT 4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors) 8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash) 1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs) 2-18" BTL's (for now) Crescendo 3kwp (for sale) Complete rebuild coming soon...
Derrick824 Posted October 7, 2007 Report Posted October 7, 2007 i say 148 nisomofreak does a 146 wit 2 15's chode has 4 15's You can't always go by that. Nismo has more watts and a suv. The same setup that did a 140 in my friend's F150 hit a 146 in my Yukon.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.