my mates looking into buying these and i want to know is this to cheap to be the real ones ? i just dont want him getting ripped of or something because he is on macca's wages lol here is the link: http://www.dhgate.com/2011-black-hot-studio-high-definition-headphones/p-ff8080812f2de356012f30e0379827a8.html

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

Most deals like that are but who knows? Lol

damn i knew it was to good to be true lol,

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

They are FAKE!

The box does not have the TM (trademark after the Beats by dr dre TM), or a trade mark on the back after the word "studio"

As well as on the side of the box, the image of dr dre, it is very dark and blurry. The real beats have a clear and bright picture of Dr dre.

Use this site and check out the fakes from the reals with ease!!

http://forums.ilounge.com/ear-headphones/258315-fake-monster-beats-studio-hd-here-how-tell-real-fake.html

got good sound quality and block out alot of noise..and if remember right they also have a boost button to amp what ever your listening to.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

why do people like those so much?

serious question I hear about them all the time but never heard them

Ive tried the ones on at best buy already, was not impressed at all with them.

The only thing they have going for them is they are boosted a little bit.

I use some Sony MDR-V700 DJ style headphones on my computer that are amped from a stereo receiver and they seemed to get a lot louder, cleaner, and drop way lower, and only cost 70-80 bucks depending where you shop.

I have a buddy with the the beats earbuds, and again nothing to spectacular with them, I prefer my DD earbuds over them bulky beats that constantly want to fall out of your ear.

But again, this is Monster, if you know any 1 thing about Monster, it is marketing gimmicks!! Not only with the Dre Beats, but just about every other artist they released headphones for that are just cosmetically different with the same mechanical parts.

That is seriously all monster is good for, over priced products that claim to be better but are not.

Just look at the 0/1 gauge monster power wire for car audio. It has a plastic tube in the center of the wire reducing the strand count, but it is their to speed up the current flow and allow more current to pass thru the wire....... LOL

Real Beats or Fake Beats, if your going to spend hundreds of dollars on some "high dollar" head phones, get something legit and be done with it! Like Sennheiser

/rant

They are so close, are they really fakes? Maybe just like got from same manufacture as monster gets. Possibly just not USA stock? Maybe he had a bad set, I have listened to both which I noted no difference. Oh my bad that original pair was broke, hence why I bought the cheapos that are just as good. Except they have not snapped in half yet.

Edited by sactownstang

alright that's pretty much what I was thinking, I like to brows on headphone forums and never hear them mentioned there only on CA websites

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.