How long have YOU been in the audio game?

and its still chromed out. now you damn kids get off my grass.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I bought my first car audio speakers when I was 15, working at McDonalds- some nice higher end Alpine 5.25's.

Then added some RF Series 1 (remember the old ones with the ugly grey cones?) in a isobaric bandpass with an Alpine amp that would do tri-mode.

From there, Pioneer IMPP 12s, JBL comps, a monster (P.O.S) Pyramid amp that ultimately got me 1st place in my senior project fair at DeVry years later :rofl:

So it's been a while but MAN, have things changed in the last few. WAYYY more gear, more power in a single chassis, multiple batts and alts? That was UNHEARD of when I started.

Remember MTX Terminator amps, Orion HCCA and when Mark Fukudra was God? :lol:

(I guess that makes my answer on and off for 19 years)

Big 3 with 1/0 welding cable, dual runs of 1/0 and 2gua F-R

DD 2512 D2 powered by Audioque 1200d at 1ohm, 2.5ft^3 ported to 36Hz

Boston SX 6.0 comps powered by Phoenix Gold M50 for front stage

Silver Flute 8" midbass in doors powered by Alpine 3539

Alpine CDA-117 HU

and its still chromed out. now you damn kids get off my grass.

You're not to old yet, didn't call us whippersnappers :P

Or start using "back in my day" :rofl:

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

As a profession.

12-13yrs.

Into it for about 16

2008 California state record holder 157.2 Bassrace2009 California state record holder 157.0 BassraceRollin 50's 158.7db2009 King of Cali Bassrace2009 USACi score 160.5 @ 42hz

Been at this game for 5 years now, I have learned a lot of information, part in partial to this forum, thank you all. :drinks:

06 GP GXP

Google Nexus 7 16gb

Rockford Fosgate 3SIXTY.3

*Electrical*

DC Power 320a HP

2 - Juicebox Bananas g31

Stinger SPP2250 rear

Kinetik HC1800 side of wall

Optima Red Top front

Monster Cable 1/0, 2 runs to rear

Monster Cable 1/0 Big 3

2-Rockford Fosgate T1652S's

Rockford Fosgate T400-4

Rockford Fosgate T40001bd (4693rms @1ohm)

4-Sundown SA-15 D2's wired @ 1ohm/These are on the way out for 4 one off Eminent Audio 15's

15.2 cubes net tuned @34hz! Walled off

DBdrag official 151.6db @46hz

GXP Build log!:GP GXP Walled

Quality is the sign of a true enthusiast!

Refs: Link to leave more: http://www.stevemead...91#entry1603091

Bought from: Trippi (RF T2500bd, T1000-4),bre2ts (25ft Knu 1/0)

Sold to: shmew22 (T1500bdCP), Rev. Wrath (RF 3SIXTY.1), trjohnst (Knu 1/0, 3 fuse holders), Enemyofsilence (Audio Technix, RF T400-4).

I bought my first car audio speakers when I was 15, working at McDonalds- some nice higher end Alpine 5.25's.Then added some RF Series 1 (remember the old ones with the ugly grey cones?) in a clamshell bandpass with an Alpine amp that would do tri-mode.From there, Pioneer IMPP 12s, JBL comps, a monster (P.O.S) Pyramid amp that ultimately got me 1st place in my senior project fair at DeVry years later :rofl: So it's been a while but MAN, have things changed in the last few. WAYYY more gear, more power in a single chassis, multiple batts and alts? That was UNHEARD of when I started.Remember MTX Terminator amps, Orion HCCA and when Mark Fukudra was God? :lol: (I guess that makes my answer on and off for 19 years)

As a profession.12-13yrs.Into it for about 16

Damnn, You both have been in this for a while so huh :good: What would have to be the biggest change you`ve seen to car audio?

Also, Well i suppose it would be pretty much like anything else but would you say its something you never stop learning about :popcorn: ?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Since about 1995. Installed professionally for 4 years.

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD | Hertz 6.5 | Alpine Type R 6x9 | Custom 200A Alt | Knu Flek 1/0 Big 3 and all wiring | Eclipse EA3422 | AudioQue 2200d | DC XL 12 | Red Oak Box ~2.8 cubes @ 30 hz |

2-3 years. never went really big with it. but now tryin to make it my profession and build up my system.

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

Archived