Sonic Electronix

Yeah, just wanted to see if I was the only one in the world that hates when people push down on your cone, and stick their fingers all over your sub when they're playing.. I don't mind it, but its gets kind of annoying after a while, hearing finger nails and stuff bouncing off of it..

I wanna get something like a DC LVL 6 and tell them to put their fingers on it, then do a 30hz burp at like 20k watts.. 8)

If anybody in the Sacramento area has a vehicle for sale for less than $1,500 get at me. I'm open to almost anything that runs.

:facepalm:

A little pet peeve of mine is when people put things in their screenname alluding to marijuana. I mean...I enjoy it, but putting it out there just seems juvenile :good:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

A little pet peeve of mine is when people put things in their screenname alluding to marijuana. I mean...I enjoy it, but putting it out there just seems juvenile :good:

X2

chevrolet all day er day.

'81 camaro z28 performance

'03 silverado ext cab show and go

TeamHT being a jackass again never fails lmfao... How can that even be a pet peeve who cares what his name is? I've done it before, I love weed I'll represent all day no different then putting anything else in your name just because its illegal its juvenile/ lol

and I agree get your hands off my shit... I hate people who try to pile in and say "lets put our stuff in the back." then I say "you cant I have a system." then they try ot stuff their shit back their and ontop of my sub I rage quick.

Edited by Sammitch0

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

But if it was legal this thought probably would have never crossed your mind.

Do you like bass?

Do you advertise it?

Do you talk about it?

Do you consider bass a favorite pass time or hobby?

Do you play your bass in public?

Which annoys a lot of other people at traffic lights or when they are sitting on there porch in the afternoon.

See the direct coralation (can't spell)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

NO I don't like people touching my stuff either.

9 times out of 10 they always want to push on the cone off center. <_<

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

But if it was legal this thought probably would have never crossed your mind.

Do you like bass?

Do you advertise it?

Do you talk about it?

Do you consider bass a favorite pass time or hobby?

Do you play your bass in public?

Which annoys a lot of other people at traffic lights or when they are sitting on there porch in the afternoon.

See the direct coralation (can't spell)

is it legal where hes from? dont know, i havent looked up his location and the states ruling. i am referring to people who place 420 in the SN, or dank, perp, kush, or sticky. do i like bass? yes. do i like weed? yes. is it who i am? i wouldnt say so. but when i used to merc online there would be people who thought they were so edgy, giving the man the finger as they placed something so taboo in their SN.

this is a pet peeve of mine. and people putting their fingers on my subs while its playing doesnt annoy me in the slightest. granted no one has ever tried to literally damage the equipment, but still. it doesnt bother me :drinks:

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?