Future Audiopipe users...

I also love how everyone says Audiopipes do rated when they don't lol... The 1500 does 1200 the 1800 does 1500 and the 3000 does 2500 and thats on 14.4v and all types of nasty sounding power. I want to see ONE person with a clamped AP under 14.4v constant.

I'd like to see your claims that the amps do less than rated. I saw a sheet on another site not too long ago of the 1500 doing about ~1400-1450w clamped. Hell, I may break down & get me a couple of DMM's & try clamping myself...

I'm not trying to be a dick by the way, I just want to see if this is true or not. I've seen people say they dont, & I've seen people who have clamped them and say they do...

@ Logan, like I said, talk to a legal professional. If it's a signed contract & they're out in mid space with what they're doing, start giving them word from him, because I bet they'd love news of a lawsuit coming onto them...I love my 1500, has done wonders for me since I got it.

Regardless of how big or small a company is, the people 95% of the time make up the company's rep. Shops here get good props not because of the products they sell, but because of the quality of service they provide. That's why I went with the shop I did, not because they used this brand or that brand of tint, but because the owner/workers are friendly people & were very helpful & thorough with their job.

So to sum this all up:

1. Get sponsorship

2. Get pissed off

3. Fight with bimbo worker @ manufacturer

4. ???????????

5. PROFIT!!!!

:pardon:

POTATO!

im gonna talk to a lawyer next week, im going to call her supervisor on tuesday and am still waiting to hear back from the BBB....even if they dont help me out and still just say fuck you like they are now ill just pay someone else like dbr to fix my amps, then sell them all and make back my money and break even...fuck you audiopipe, ill make sure everyone knows how shitty your customer service is (i know they will never see this but it makes me feel better to say it anyway lol)

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

im gonna talk to a lawyer next week, im going to call her supervisor on tuesday and am still waiting to hear back from the BBB....even if they dont help me out and still just say fuck you like they are now ill just pay someone else like dbr to fix my amps, then sell them all and make back my money and break even...fuck you audiopipe, ill make sure everyone knows how shitty your customer service is (i know they will never see this but it makes me feel better to say it anyway lol)

You could always talk to a certain big name with his own forum for car audio & have him pin this... :pardon:

POTATO!

why i find the funniest is if there treatin the OP like crap and hes a team member. wtf is it gonna be like if i run into problems with them? so glad ive never had a bad product before

2000 tahoe

orion hcca 15.4

kicker zx2500

2 JL 300/4s

infinity and kicker mids/highs

KHC1400 in back, stock upfront

dont ask about my HU

clarion EQ

kicker/fosgate rcas

i will be talkin to uncle steve about this soon, if it does come down to talking to a lawyer i want a couple letters from "professionals" stating i know what im doing and the amps are manufacturer defective....i know unk has my back! lol

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

what if they tried messing with the amps when the subs werent louder :ehh: hahah jk :pardon:

I say you compete with the bad amps. Tell people how it is. Send videos back to the company. Does your contract say anything about bad mouthing?

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Wow man, Really sad to see this happened, if I was the boss of AP, I would fire that bitch in a heart-beat. You do NEVER talk to a customer like she did to you, regardless of what you said, because in the end, all it does is make the company look bad and no company wants to look bad, regardless of who's fault it is.

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

Make sure to save any of the e-mails between you and that lady. Might help you out with talking to her manager and if it does go to a legal matter.

2006 GMC Yukon
Pioneer HU

SHCA ran throughout

Crescendo BC3500

One 18 AA Mayhem in a 4th order

ZED Levithian 6 channel

Rainbow Dual 6.5 comps ran Active
matt142-1-1.jpg
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155628-matt14s-yukon-mayhem-in-a-4th-ordernew-amps-and-bats/page-3

j/w how does one go about getting a sponser ship

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

i have talked to her once on the phone in that same phonecall i told her i want everything to stay to emails so i have documentation and proof of what all she is saying...you better believe ill be bad mouthing the company, i told her ill be going to shows and showing everyone how the piece of shit amps they sent me that they wont fix are not working...ill be using my original ap 3k's just because there the only big enough amps i have that work right now...but you better believe people will hear how shitty their customer service and stuff is....anyone willing to write me a testimony or wanna help me out? the more letters from other audio members the better off i will be if it comes to it, i could easily just roll over and let this go away but im not going to, its not the fact of spending 100 dollars more in shipping its the fact im being taken advantage of and the contract is not being held up

My F-150 Build

GET ON THE BANDWAGON

loganberry44.gif

DSC01482-1-1.jpg

Archived