If you want to watch Ghost Adventures they have some episodes on Netflix but for this latest season, and I think 1-2 from the past season, you can watch here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/ghostadventuresZNA

He uploads them in 4 parts, high def, on Saturday mornings since they air on Friday nights.

The Hales Bar Marina is a great one! They are filming Aaron with the infra-red from far away and he's up at the top of staircase thing over water by himself and he feels something grab his backpack and he jumps then you see a black figure (not color cuz there's no heat) move away from him. It's crazy.

I'd rather not experience anything but like I said most I've experienced was the light touching, I hear the sound of a small animal running around downstairs some nights which I believe to be our family's first cat which was hit by a car years ago since my two other cats are asleep upstairs. One night a year or so ago laying on my bed watching tv & my cat laying asleep next to me something in my closet moved. She woke the fuck up with the quickness and looked right as the spot as I did. I have one of the doors slid open and a pile of clothes in front and both and it was very strange, like something was moving something there but I couldn't see anything moving. My cat hopped up and slowly crept over there and when I got up she ran out of the room. I kept hearing it for about 20min, I know it wasn't rats or anything. Freaked me out lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Theres a place back home in St Louis that I want to visit. Its called Zombie Road you can learn about it here Zombie Road I know of one other place thats said to be haunted, funny thing cause I used to go by it all the time but never gave it any thought. They have some strange things happen in the basement of this restaurant, its so creepy a friend of mines bf wont go down there alone. Hes a big dude and for him to be scared like that tells ya something. Let the jokes commence lol. Place is called Massa's Restaurant in Kirkwood Mo, freaky part about this place. It was a funeral home at one time.

I've witnessed enough stuff in my own home to believe. It got to the point where we would set up a camera and let it roll. Of course, it didn't catch shit.

Even before Ghost Hunters, Fort Delaware was doing night time ghost tours. I went to one around 99-2000. In the long bendy corridor with the tall brick wall, I saw a figure dressed in one of those massive old fashioned dresses dip out of the corridor. I ran down the corridor, to the place I saw it, and the place where it went was one of those "cutouts" with just a window. Kinda freaky. Nobody believed me, fuck em I know what I saw.

GuEMAcB_zps08015839.png

I'll just give you the short story.

I was sitting on the computer late at night. ALL AT THE SAME TIME I heard, felt, and sensed something coming behind me, I turned and looked at the wall beside me because we have a huge mirror there. That's when whatever the hell it was rushed me. I felt my body reacting and it was the strangest thing ever. I was freezing cold and my entire body was tingling. I didn't actually hear anything other than like sound displacement, like something blocking the natural noise, I don't know if you understand what I mean or not, but for some reason I felt like I just heard an extremely loud crash or bang. Sorry guys really hard to explain because it's beyond stranger anything I have ever gone through.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Are you kidding Hershy? South Park is better than ever, that episode was hilarious because Ghost Hunters really is terrible, they've faked so many things. LOL'

akrja, that sounds about right. its supposed to be a static energy feeling when a spirit passes through you.

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Archived