Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

haha maybe you're just too old for it....they're new episodes usually make fun of current affairs, like big things in the media....like the movie Human Centipede has been making its round recently so South Parks first episode for the this new season was called the Human CentiPad, it was pretty damn hilarious

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

I believe in the paranormal and have some equipment myself... I have seen enough that cannot be explained or ruled as coincidence or anything other... We have a ghost cat in our house that people that come over usually see, even if we do not mention it and people will tell us that they just saw an orange tabby cat out of the corner of their eye (just like what we see)..

We have done EVP's and caught meowing as well as our dog and black cat will interact with an imaginary animal. I have also been scratched on my leg while my son and I performed a ghost hunt and I acted like I was playing with a toy on my leg and I didn't feel anything, but later on when we turned the lights on there where 4 red pretty heavy scratches on that leg that burned when you touch them....

I have also heard people calling my name outside my house plain as day like they were calling out from the locked gate for me to come and open the gate and let them in my yard. (Years ago) My son and his friend a couple years ago came running out of his room in the middle of the night screaming (they were about 14 then) that they saw an old woman staring at them from the side of the bed, my son said it was my mother who passed away about 2 weeks before that. The boy saw it and woke up my son and asked him if he sees it and they both saw the same thing and freaked...

There are so many more... just don't want to bore everyone! LOL!

Posted

Had an interesting morning...

Our 3 year old twins always come cuddle us in bed in the mornings. This morning Jackson woke me up in my bed saying "who's that man" "What's that man doing" "what's that man saying" I asked what man, where etc. He just kept pointing to my doorway to my bathroom saying "that one" I asked what the man looked like and he said "a laying man". <_<

for what it's worth... lol. Kinda creepy, but probably irrelevant because he is only 3, and I know he says random crazy shit all the time.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

Posted

yeah dudes i kinda belive...i had a cousin that died in his room in mexico. Ever since then, that room has been cold like really cold even when its super hot outside and the door will always want to close itself really crazy stuff man.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

More stories Tech! I love this stuff even though it leaves me creeped out when I go home from work lol

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Posted

there is defiantly some weird unexplained shit out there though I believe in the lemmings mentality. I dun believe in paranormal stuff personally but there is defiantly some shit that chills you no matter what you believe :shrug:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2537 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...