Sonic Electronix

I am new to this but tryin to learn!!!!

well guys I thank you for the help I will take your addvice and do some home work and learn before i go installing them or maybe I can find someone to help me I learn better by watching than reading!!!!

me to much much faster but theres no one here to do that. im prob one of the most knowledgeable round me and im still a noob compared to these guys

No need to stay quiet. If you are confused about something, or need an explanation, dont be afraid to speak up.

well i do ask if i don't find something but i like to read first so im not the guy gettin bashed for not readin lmao

LOL. good idea. OP, just so we're clear, no one is bashing you, it's just alot better for you and us both if you just look around on here, read up on builds, and chat with everyone. You'll learn alot more than you think.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

and I was kinda planing on staying with my stock bose speakers and doing a h/u change the Kenwood 9980HD

You've definitely got a nice budget to play around with.

I can almost guarantee you will want to upgrade you Bose speakers though. I thought I would be the same way with my JBL speakers in my Camry, but now I'm wanting to upgrade to some Hertz components lol.. but that's an unrelated topic.

Also don't forget about wiring. With that kind of setup, you're going to need a good amount of 0 gauge wire. Probably the best place to get wire is KnuKonceptz.com They have great prices and their wire actually contains the rated thickness, not just a thick jacket like a lot of cheaper wire.

And as far as amps go, I'd probably run either a DC 5k or a pair of AQ2200's. Just for reference since you are new to this, here is AudioQue's website, and here is DC's.

But definitely do some reading up on here before you go out buying thousands of dollars worth of equipment. You don't want to turn your subs into a pair of 40 lb paper weights.

EDIT: lol damn I got ninja'd hardcore

Edited by canderton01

2002 Camry XLE

35% tints all around

17'' Enkei FD-05 rims

Fi Q15 in 3.8cu ft box tuned to 32Hz

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

AudioQue AQ1200d

4 Gauge Tsunami wiring/RCA's

mids/highs - OEM JBL system

AudioTechnix Deadner

Big 3 upgrade

My YouTube

No need to stay quiet. If you are confused about something, or need an explanation, dont be afraid to speak up.

this

a stupid question is a question that is not asked. hope you have a good time in this forum, and welcome to SMD

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Alright. With that budget, I'm going to list some equipment you should get.

1 DC 5k Amplifier. PM Dwright27 or CJ18 for pricing.

1 DC Power H/O Alternator OR 1 Mechman H/O Alternator.

1 XS D3400 battery under the hood. PM Corona_Jeff for pricing.

3 XS D3100 batteries in the back. PM Corona_Jeff for pricing.

10ft of 8gauge speaker wiring for amplifier-to-subwoofer connection.

75ft of 1/0gauge wiring for Big 3, amp installation, and a run or two to your back batteries. Go to KnuKonceptz.com to order.

Um, think I covered the basics here, what do yall think? OP, be sure to use an Oscilloscope to set your gains properly to ensure the amplifier is sending safe, clean power to the subs.

maybe add mids/highs and mid/high amp wiring for it and all the speakers only thing i see missing

edit: got ninja'd

Edited by Jd1102

this

a stupid question is a question that is not asked. hope you have a good time in this forum, and welcome to SMD

not too new been here like 2 years quietly reading lol

Edit: now i just need money

Edited by Jd1102