We all know this... But its not always about the sound 90% of the fun I get is from building and like I said if they got hte game mechanics just right you could make your own box with port area etc. It just would need A LOT of work.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

Even if everyone on this site bought a copy, that's what, 35,000 units? You think that's a good profit? Hell no.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Even if everyone on this site bought a copy, that's what, 35,000 units? You think that's a good profit? Hell no.

Thats why u have to sell out a little..u think that every basshead is on smd or ssa? No yhats why u use mainstream brands as well ass the brands we all love...i think that the most important shit is that the rules of all the major competitions are incorporated to how u do ur build...the profit margin is ok for the for the first game but if u do like a midnight club/db competitions and mix it up together u got urself a good game...i should copyright the idea huh...ill use the profits to hold a system of the year comp...lol

Who thought making a farm on facebook would have hit so hard. It would get boring though because you would get the best equipment and not be able to upgrade any more. Think about like that drag racer game, best game ever til you were the best.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Everyone in the world thinks their hobby should be a video game. Doesnt mean it would be fun. I wouldnt see myself playing it either way. That $50 is better spent on more wiring or to go to a better sub imo.

If a mofo made cash off the sims the anything is possible...i wouldnt do a game all about spl and sq and c

Everyone in the world thinks their hobby should be a video game. Doesnt mean it would be fun. I wouldnt see myself playing it either way. That $50 is better spent on more wiring or to go to a better sub imo.

If a mofo made cash off the sims the anything is possible...i wouldnt do a game all about spl and sq and cOmps...im just saying that the best route for the idea would be to incorporate it with another game...and for those who dont believe here is a crazy thought...aftermarket parts like audio,rims,engine work...etc is a 10 billion a year bussiness...fishing brings in about 1-2 billion ayear...they have their game we should have ours

• 2 months later...

as cool as this sounds it would only work as a facebook app or best a 4 dollar download on a console. no way they well sell enough copies if this was a $60 dollar game in stores. it could work as DLC to a sims or the next midnightclub/GTA game though

1997 crown vic police interceptor

headunit: avic x710bt

sub amp: powerbass xta 1500d

sub: fi 15" bl fully loaded

enclosure: 3.5 cubes @ 33hz firing through rear deck

mids/highs: crappy pioneer paper cone 6x9's and stock rears for now

mid/high amp:h/u power FTL

wiring: knuconceptz 1/0 memphis interterconnects

i think it would be a good idea if they had a car racing game with a car stereo side involved in it, kind of like nfs:underground 2 when you can put a little system in the cars but there are actual competitions based on the stereo you have like db drag etc. in my eyes something like that would sell cos you have your solid racing game than the extra of doing big stereo's which no other game has. thats just my opinion though

Pioneer deh-80prs2 10" Tantric Sounds HD's Ported Box Tuned to 33hzSoundqubed 3500.1Hertz HSK 165Tantric Sounds 6.5" Coaxials80sq ft of MurdermatXs Power D3400 & D3100

Sky High Car Audio Cable Throughout

It could work, but like everyone else has said it can not be solely catered toward competitors.

It would have to have a arcade/unrealistic feel to the gameplay to appeal to the masses. I think it could make for a fun/hilarious game.

It would be a an adventure game or and RPG style.

Story/Plot:

You play as Joe Blow and your goal is to build the ultimate subwoofer or to get sponsered by a major mobile audio company.

You do this by winning competitions, increasing notoriety, or building a positive repertoire as a knowledgeable audiophile/bass head.

Enemies

Rival competitors.

A certain cop that has a grudge against and is always looking to bust your ass or impound you car.

Thieves looking to steal your equipment.

Those "No Boom Car" activist.

Gameplay:

This would be rooted on a level up and gain experience mechanic. Maybe you could gain points that you can spread out over certain abilities; ;like box, subs, box design, audio knowledge, etc.

There will have story driven missions with side quest.

In game money

You make an internet business or have ads on the internet for box building services and/or doing recones. These would be puzzles or quick time events.

You could gain exp. in a certain skill area and money. This could also help build positive feedback.

Achivements

These are things that will not gain you money or exp, but can increase notoriety/fame.

Received 5 noise complaints in within 30 in game minutes.

Shake 10 store-front windows

Perform 20 hair-tricks involving pedestrians.

Attract 10 people to view your parking lot demo using one song.

Environment:

This will be an open world or free roaming.

This could be set in a major metropolis that is open 24 hours and you can leave your home @ any time to do side quest, make extra money, do achivements.

This would be a fully fleshed out city with store fronts, apartments, gas stations, parks, etc.

There would be other cars, people, pedestrians that react to you. Maybe they will call the police to report a "Boom-Boom Car".

There would be cops in game who will pull you over and give you noise violations tickets if you bump too long and too loud if they are within a certain radius .

Equipment:

This can be tier based. As you level up and progress through the game different tiers and equipment unlocks for you to purchase.

Low Tier

Mid-Tier

High-Tier

God-Tier

All the equipment will be located in various shops located around the city. Maybe the low tier stuff could be bought @ flea markets or swap meets.

There could be a hobo or a group of criminals that you befriend through do task or helping them out. Their reward to you for your help is to sell you stolen goods/"store overstocks"/"stuff that fell off the truck" @ a large discount. Maybe the equipment is a couple of tiers higher than your current rank. This would make doing side-missions worthwhile.

:)

Archived