It's 10 mins until we close we close at 10 pm. this nice african american couple shows up to get some food they have never eaten at this restaurant before they wanted to get food and desert. I've been doing my job for 5 years the business is called Culvers, we do Frozen Custard and famous for being #1 burger chain in America. So, what happens is this they were taking apart the custard machine because they wanted to "leave" and go "home" they didn't care that we had I dunno 20 customers come in 5-10 mins before we closed, they didn't wan't to stay open for another 10-15 minutes. So, We ran out of vanilla, we had choclate but he didn't wan't choclate which I completely understand so I told them no problem, I will get you a refund and we'll put your name in the book and you can come in and get a free meal on us for our mistake.

Everyone else in their group got their desert and food it was this one couple who didn't get it. Here's where I FLIP OUT, their sitting down eating even after they just had this happen to them, and the manager goes, "You Have To Leave". I'm like are you freaking kidding me? For those who work in a restaurant business Customer Service/Satisfaction is the #1 goal and we do anything for them especially going out of our way to satisfy them. So, put yourself in their shoes.

You come in to eat and have a good time 10 minutes before the place closes, because they didn't want to keep stuff open you don't get what you wan't so your sitting down having a conversation with your friends who did get what they wanted and out of no where, the manager goes up to you and asks you to leave.

How the Fuck would you re act? You didn't get what you wanted, nobody apologized to you, nobody tried to compromise with you, it's basically just a big slap in the face, treating you like shit, and not giving a fuck about your loss and saying you have to leave now.

Well, I was so fucking pissed when I drove off I flicked him off and I got so fucking emotional that I shed a couple tears just because I have a big heart. I did the best I could to talk to them and help them, and they appreciated that. I told them to fill out comment cards and I have both of them in my car, and I will had deliever them to the owner himself when I come in. I wen't out of my way to help these people and I still made them happy until this stupid god dam fuck head kicks them out and he didn't even say it nicely, he's like "you guys have to leave" and if you saw their faces, you could know how they felt, and they asked to speak to a manager when he was one, and they didn't even consider him that because he does not know how to talk to people.

All he gives a shit is getting paid and going home never going the extra mile. I have to drive fucking 45 minutes to get home and if I was fucking manager, I'd of put the machine back together ran the fucking vanilla, and made them the fucking sundae, and take it all apart again no matter how long it took, and what shit needed to get done. I felt bad for them because they still had food, they had to eat outside on the patio. Put yourself in their shoes. I can't stand these stupid fuck bags they make manager if I was made fucking manager I would literally cry because that would mean the biggest accomplishment i'v ever managed in life. I'am sorry that this is so long but I hope you all understand where i'm coming from and please tell me your personal opinions on what would you have done, and how would you have felt? I am personally going to email these people, and call them and apologize myself even though I have already done that I wan't to meet them, and I wan't to do everything I can to make sure this will never happen again. And, if these fucking "kids" do not get fired than I will fucking QUIT.

I'm sorry again I just needed to vent.

Please feel free to speak your mind on this situation. I hope I at least one opinion because I'am sure this has happened to alot of people and it's sad that nobody gives a shit.

Edit, I tried to make it into paragraphs lmfao.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

I work at Hy-Vee its a grocery store mainly in Iowa and surrounding states...and customer satisfaction is #1!!!!!! if you dont satsify the customer theyll complain and your done, because our store has a outstanding rep for customer satisfaction...be sure to talk to the owner and tell him how it is and if nothing changes say bye bye and find somewhere else to go...

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

wow bro that sucks.... sounds like your manger needs a swift kick in the ass. You did the right thing man, and it shows you have alot of compassion, and in our world today not a lot of folks have compassion any more. You are just a better person then that asshole. You did what you could so dont let it hold ya down, but make sure he gets it.

they can't close before the time they have stated on there door and tehy can't kick you out until your done. If i came in 10 min before yall close and yall told me to leave 10 mins later I wouldn't leave. If i worked there I would have put the machine together to satify what the customer wants. Damn I need to get a job

Image15-5.jpg

"MY RIDE"

1987 Chevy Cavalier Z24 2.8L V6 -- CB Radio with PA speaker

Head Unit: 7 inch Jensen Flip-out -- Speakers: 4 Visonik 6 1/2s and 4 Visonik 6x9s

Subwoofer: One Audiobahn 18 - Sub Amp: Power Acoustik OV1-2000d 2000 watt monoblock amp --

Battery in back - Kinetic HC600 -- Sub box: Custom built 5 cubic foot tuned to 30 hertz

Coming soon: Bigger Highs Amp, Power inverter

"WhItE bOi AuDiO"

"FEAR THE DUCK"

I have known the owner since I was 15, and he's like a big brother, and I will assure you he will take my word and my side on this if he does not, than Yah, time to go bye bye. I've never been this upset i've seen alot of situations where the guests got fucked over, but this just made me fucking lose it. As soon as he said "You have to leave because she's gotta vaccum" i was rdy to beat the shit out of him or cuss him out or something but I kept my composure and bit my tongue, and I left professionally. The Owners father even said about 2 weeks ago, if their is people in the Dining, do not vaccum even if we are closed, do not ask them to leave, do not disturb them and he FUCKED UP BIG TIME. because that's exactly what he did. I have the peoples numbers, email and I will personally talk to them tomorrow through my house phone. I don't even fucking care that the fact they basically asked me why I'm not manager I don't fucking care about that, it's the fact they were mis treated, not like human beings, and were just completely disrespected..... I could go on and on and on.. but I wan't to see peoples views.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

dam split that shit into paragraphs. or cut it shorter. i cant read it at all. its jumbled too much lol

K, I spaced some of it out not really paragraphs but should be easier to read.

Edited by Twigz

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

man ive ran a restaurant for most of my life, family buisness, and i know how it is, say we close at 8, ill shut the door around 745, sometimes ill let some people in, but its never worth it, shit always goes wrong, they either bitch and complain, as well as the staff. and most of the time they wind up staying for ever.. you CANT show up at a place close to closing and expect to have a good time, ever see the movie waiting? i guess im the asshole cause i am the restaurant guy. fuck a party of 10 id be pissed but id let them in cause its money. but the waitress will be pissed cause she has to stay an extra hour, your cooks will be pissed cause the grills most likelys been cleaned, steam table cleaned and put up for the night, and so on, i however, will NEVER tell someone to leave.. ill stay aslong as they are there, granted ill let the girls vaccuum, clean, and turn off the music, they can sit till they finish their meals.. moral of the story. you go to a place thts supposed to close in 10 minutes, leave and go somewhere else.. you will not have a good time and will be rushed and have overall poor service.. its just the nature of the restaurant buis.

- Infiniti QX4 - - 2 Digital Designs 9917s - - Digital Designs Z1 - - Digital Designs C3b -

subnoise-1.jpg

I work at a family pizza place and I mop basically every night that I work. No one else mops cause it means you are the last one to leave. When ever a family or someone comes in close to closing then sure, I will be a little upset. but I sit around and wait for them. I usually never get home till around 30-45 min after we close, and I live a mile away from work. hahaha. But I have never complained. ALSO it is common sense and courtesy that you need to either get your food too go, or eat quickly. The people working there have been on that shift all night, they have lives too and they want to get back to them. NEVER should you kick someone out like that. I would bring that up to the owner. Good job on contacting that family, you will go places with that attitude.

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif