Coors light FTW

Budweiser gives me a really fucked up stomach the next day, im talking like Mudd Butt Syndrome or some shit lol.

I've taken a liking to Yuengling and Dos Equis lately though.

Miller Lite, Miller High Life's or Bud Light when im being Cheap.

ill drink just about anything, my favorite's are the ales....i really enjoy sierra nevada, hefenweizer (sure i spelled that wrong) guieness..stuff like that, i dont care for natty ice, never really have...keystone light is ok for cheap ass beer but meh what can you expect when a 30 pack is 10 bucks

for a 15 pack of keystone here its close to 23$

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Last fall, I had a Pumpkin Spice beer, it was 15.5% and came in a 24oz bottle.... One of the best damn beers I ever had. I ended "wobbling" home since I drank 3-1/2 of them...

That sounds hella good, what was the name of it?

Honestly wished I remembered, I guess I could go back to the bar I got it from and find out. Just haven't been back there in a while.

The only thing beneficial about a bad economy is my beer gut has slowly been going away...

Chris - "The Apprentice" - Pandora's Box Customs

1994 Ford Explorer - "Midnight" - 4.0L SOHC

SoundStream PCX-1000D & Kicker S12L5

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Budweiser gives me a really fucked up stomach the next day, im talking like Mudd Butt Syndrome or some shit lol.

I've taken a liking to Yuengling and Dos Equis lately though.

Miller Lite, Miller High Life's or Bud Light when im being Cheap.

Pretending you didn't say mudd butt... But he'll we like the same 3 beers??? WTF

Carta Blanca or corona familar Cagumas baby

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

coors light for sure, was at my friends this weekend. we had a 30 pack for 4 of us (not enough but we are poor) anyway 2 of them went outside to smoke some hookah, so me and my other friend started playing legion pong. its just beer pong with 2 extra rows, so 21 cups. :drinks: And it was gone just like that, idk what happened haha i just knew that in 20-30 minutes a was 15 beers in and out of beer :( thank goodness someone else showed up with another 30 :yahoo: . Killed that one to we love our coors. and our drinking games haha. :drink40:

look at my super internets it beast!

http://speedtest.net/result/906958776.png