Project: Mini meade - 4 BTL 15s, 2 sundown saz-4500s, **Tearing sheet metal**155.6+db outlaw and climbing

ill be at the mattison show sunday it looks like, but I think all you doa kids are going to the wcgi or whatever show now.

I think i'm going to both LOL

But I don't know, i'm def. not a doa kid.

4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur.

Team gg

Team DOA

My Videos :)

ill be at the mattison show sunday it looks like, but I think all you doa kids are going to the wcgi or whatever show now.

those who live north will be in kenosha with sparky

those who live near the city will be at matteson then leave for wgci as its only 20minutes away in harvey

$500 for winners, why not go...? :pardon:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

those who live north will be in kenosha with sparky

those who live near the city will be at matteson then leave for wgci as its only 20minutes away in harvey

$500 for winners, why not go...? :pardon:

Lol well im from the north... who is sparky? what time does the ucrapi start and go till?

Im heading right past that way, on the way to mattison.

Isnt the $500 cash is only for 1 winner of every category, Pretty sure old man mike will have that in the bag! haha

any pics of your rear doors? nice numbers, what do u use to turn up your idle? i saw in one of your old videos u reached under the dash and did something

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

As for my idle I got this knob thingy (you can get them at TrucknTow.com i think the site is) its at the end of this video.

Im pretty sure KOB actually has the same thing too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ph_J-MVvus

As for the doors, they are the barn style doors, Im assuming you mean of the great stuff inside them?

I know I first did 2 or 3 layers of hushmat on all doors, and my rear doors still sounded hollow, then I got lots of greatstuff up in them bitches!!

I made a mistake of putting too much in at once, and it took a while for it to get all expanded and a lil dripped out the doors. But I could still use more in them!!

kool i have the same thing except it a t handle u pull then u turn it and it tightens

03-15-11_0806.jpg

TEAM DC AUDIO

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

So as I said above, I was having to rewire some things.

At the show, I got that 2nd saz4500, put it in and it was only a few tenths louder then my 1 saz4500 at .7ohms.

With 2 at 1.4 ohms rising to a calculated 3.3ohms the amps where each not making much power at all.

1100 watts rms and some change per amp, so 550watts rms per sub at a burp.

Mazda2884 put 2 videos up, of my truck, and wow the haterz are hating on my scores with so little power.

When I bought the subs from a21bravo on youtube aka Ryan Blaser ( a local competitor in WI with 8 Sundown Z 15s in a diamond) he said they are dual 1s. After the show Ive talked with him, he found his receipts and said he was wrong and they are dual 2s.

A dual 1 ohm FI/AA coil should read .7, a dual 2 should read 1.4 (these read 1.4) I spent a few hours hunting down this massive gain in resistance from .7 to 1.4 ohms and found nothing before a21bravo found his receipt.

So any ways heres the 2 videos of my truck failing with little 2200watts rms clamped power on a burp with the amps not strapped just tossed in and played all day.

I have a video Im editing right now, since people are doubting me and mazda8824 saying he is less then a db quieter then me.

New video should be up soon with much much better numbers since finding out the woofer impedance, and strapping amps and everything else Ive done. Still need to fine tune tho.

But I have a few days before the show in IL this sunday.

:drinks:

2200 clamped watts? i find that a lil low. what clanp meter are you using? is it true rms? you will get a false reading if its not. when i first clamped my dds with a not true rms meter my wattage was 6k. with a true rms meter its almost 12k @37 hz burp thats at 1.9ohms. so i think you should at least be getting 6k or more for the numbers you are putting up just my opinion.

TEAM DC AUDIO

As for my idle I got this knob thingy (you can get them at TrucknTow.com i think the site is) its at the end of this video.

Im pretty sure KOB actually has the same thing too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ph_J-MVvus

As for the doors, they are the barn style doors, Im assuming you mean of the great stuff inside them?

I know I first did 2 or 3 layers of hushmat on all doors, and my rear doors still sounded hollow, then I got lots of greatstuff up in them bitches!!

I made a mistake of putting too much in at once, and it took a while for it to get all expanded and a lil dripped out the doors. But I could still use more in them!!

I ve have had the samething for years ...works great ...www.truckntow.com .............it looks great Brian /.

2200 clamped watts? i find that a lil low. what clanp meter are you using? is it true rms? you will get a false reading if its not. when i first clamped my dds with a not true rms meter my wattage was 6k. with a true rms meter its almost 12k @37 hz burp thats at 1.9ohms. so i think you should at least be getting 6k or more for the numbers you are putting up just my opinion.

its a craftsman professional true rms meter, and a fluke true rms 114 Im working with.

but I was not rising to 1.9, I was wired at 1.4, rising to calculated 3.3 made impedance rise at the time.

and I have mad voltage drop, into the low 11s!

Archived