What do you prefer? There's a bunch of pros and cons for both options, but I'm personally leaning towards the stainless steel ones, even though they are about 60 bucks more expensive. I guess I'll have to wrap them though because apparently they soak the engine with heat like crazy. Not a good look for my CAI. anyway, opinions? :popcorn:

I like stainless with the Jet-Hot coating. Best of both worlds and it looks totally sexy!

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

I I believe the ceramic coating is so that they stay cooler

it is, and they do. i think the reason people go stainless is because a) they look better and B) they're far more weather resistant. The major downside to stainless is that the let off so much heat that they need to be wrapped and shielded otherwise there is too much heat soak going on in the engine. two of my friends have ceramic headers and man do they open up the engines... but still theres something about stainless i like :shrug:

ceramic...they perform better, and if you have to wrap your stainless ones, why not wrap the ceramic ones?? lol keep the weather off em some...just my opinion :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com