Sonic Electronix

So i have a DC xl 15''

an Addictive audio 500.1

Lightening Audio s400.2 (Pos until i get my new one)

Kenwood x-494 head unit

RF 3sixty.2

2 Deka group 31a's

1 xs d3400

stock alt...

My voltage is fine and i still have a turn on pop as they say for the sub. It doesnt make it move even just lets you know its on. The head unit looks to be fine i can hook up my ipod and it shows it playing and all. I have a green light on my Addictive audio 500.1 And from what I have seen I have no fuses blown that i could find... I have no Idea why I have 000000 Sound coming out of my speakers/ sub..... It was playing last night when i went to my friends house. Turned the car on to go out with her and all of a sudden no music... I'm like wtf.. Please help lol I have a dmm but idk how that can help at this point. i have the dash pretty much taken apart looking at all the rca's in the back of the headunit and the 3sixty. so ya...

Edited by REaudioBuff

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

come on guys im trying to figure this out today...

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

check the voltage at the speaker outputs, maybe a speaker wire fell out? you could also just check resistance at the speaker terminals too.

also make sure your master/slave switch is on master.. i went through about 30 mins of trouble shooting with one of my addictive 500.1s. finally just threw in a different one i had and a few days later notices i still had the one on slave from when i had the strapped.

you can also unplug the rca from the amps a measure voltage on that to see if signal is going to the amp.

the the last easy thing would be make sure the sub setting on your deck isnt turned off.

edit.. you need more patience.. less than a 15 min bump..

Edited by fritosaregood

This is baffling. I was going to say maybe your remote wire(s) came loose, but you have a power light on the amp. My next guess would be whatever sends signal through your RCA's in your HU went out. I say this because both your sub amp and speaker amp quit at the same time, and you say your fuses and wiring is good.

This is just my guess.

2001 Chevy Silverado Ext. cab - Kenwood KIV-BT901 - 2x 12" DC Audio level 3 m2D1 in 4.2 cuft. @29Hz. - DC Audio 2.0k - Alpine Type-X components - US Amps USA-4300x - XS Power D4700 - Bosch 145a alternator

I would have to kinda agree with you akrja... Which is strange as hell cause i mean its a 2010 kenwood... Like WTF!!! I'm gonna go through and check the remote wires and the voltage and stuff as fritos said but man this is baffling to me... I am not some idiot that just threw this together... its been running without a flaw for 2 weeks and is my favorite system to date!

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

This happened to me, ended up being the switch on my amp somehow got switched to slave rather than master, I rewired my shit 3 times before I thought to look at that switch

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Ok so the switches are fine and the voltage at the amps are fine. Im getting a signal blink on the 3sixty.2 when i turn it up... So that to me means that there is a signal getting to at least that... I really dont know where to go from here. I think i am going to break down and go to the local shop around here tomorrow to see what the f**k is wrong with this!!!

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

have you perhaps tried to bypass the 3sixty? Try to hook up your rca wires directly to the amps and not through the 3sixty. Its a slim chance that it isnt working right.

Also, since your 3sixty seems to be sensing a signal on its input, if you have a digital multi meter, try to put the positive on the middle part of the RCA and the negative probe on the outside of the rca (the outer piece that is thin and round) Set your DMM to AC volts and see if it reads any power. If it doesnt then your 3sixty is defective. Or you can do like i said before and bypass the 3sixty entirely or maybe save your configuration by going into the file>save as. Then reset everything on the 3sixty to default settings.

When i hooked up my 3sixty.2 on saturday it worked really weird until i set all the settings on it just right.

And maybe as a final resort, if the steps above yeild no results, try to go to radioshack or if you have one yourself, get a headphone to rca cable. Then get your ipod or other mp3 player with headphone outputs and hook one end to the ipod and the other end to your amp. Before you turn on the radio turn the ipod volume all the way down as the volume is somewhat loud on the headphone outputs. Then turn on your amp with the ipod hooked up to the rca inputs and see if it plays volume.

If it does then that means your problem is between the 3sixty.2 and the amps, possibly a busted rca wire in there. If it doesnt then it seems to be an issue with your amps.

2004 GMC Envoy1 XS power S3400 batt under the hood and 4 XS Power D3100's battery installed in the rear by the amps0 gauge power wire from front to backAlpine iva-w205 touchscreen dvd/cd/mp3/ipod/am/fm/gps headunitSundown Audio SAX-200.4 amp for my mids and highs8 gauge speaker wire from amp to woofer270 amp Mechman AltRockford Fosgate T1652-s component speakersRockford Fosgate 3Sixty.2 sound processorRca's from Rockford Fosgate and Monster Cable14 gauge speaker wire for the mids and highs1 18" Ascendant Audio SMD Dual 1 ohm with custom Black & Blue carbon fiber and hand signed dustcapBox: 5.66 cubic feet net volume box tuned to 30.13Hz with 1.5" wide wooden dowels and 1.5" thick baffle1 DC Audio 5.0k amp wired to .5 ohms nominal with an imp rise of 1.35 ohms for the single AA SMD 18"Future Vision 8000k 50w bi-xenon projector HID's with 4300k 35w fog lightsLink to my build: Buildupdates/progress