Jump to content

im floating around the forums today,


David

Recommended Posts

Posted

dye i'd take it down if i were you lol. Lol, I can't wait for david either. Shits going down.

Wow...I was expecting a different response from you. I won't post it here, but I'm just a little surprised.

yeah we wouldn't want Hdorre's parents to catch him :)

:peepwall:

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Posted

im just waiting for David to get back in this thread

I think we can lock it til then.

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Posted

LoL..

There's some funny shit in here, we got mr. badass with a badass attitude... And Doug doesnt like me boo whoo

Man I was totally cool about it, I didn't ban no one for anything and I still get some bitch flipping me the bird.

So I guess I will ban picture bitch.. And tell everyone else that doesn't like it to kick rocks if they don't like the rules.

Some where way over the line... I didn't say a word to that person I just removed it. I could start handing out vacations buth that's really not fun, people cry like babies some act totally stupid and make multiple accounts just to achieve what? Show your an ass, please don't be that guy, cause if I want to I can be a real pain in your ass as well.

Posted

Is mine still here? Lol david lmk if mine is acceptable or not :drinks:

Yeah you should change that bro, thanks for asking, I can't see everyones obviously so thanks.

Posted

back open, now chill it.

if your wondering about your avatar at all (like is it safe) just change it, makes my life a lil easier, and I would totally appreciate it.

Posted

just gotta say i laughed my ass off at your comment earlier david.

There's some funny shit in here, we got mr. badass with a badass attitude... And Doug doesnt like me boo whoo

Man I was totally cool about it, I didn't ban no one for anything and I still get some bitch flipping me the bird.

So I guess I will ban picture bitch.. "....

haha thanks for making my shitty day somewhat good.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Posted

Dam i changed my shit just in time...lol...haha didnt get caught..."i fought the law and I won, i fought the law and i won!"

Posted

<<< fixed. :good:

I'm never going to see your username without seeing that avatar in my head though.

x2 haha

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1319 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...