TJBee's VW build by Pulse Car Audio

girlfriend = sister......

happy = gay...........

we know the truth ric youre a good friend for covering. either that or he pays well.

i don't get this one.

the only "girlfriend" that was mentioned is mine (first pic) and trust me that's not my sister. I could post a pic of my sis. lol

and gay or not... if someone is Happy... who cares. that's their choice.

haha this might be why my build log didnt get love , i love this colene hated the ride home . who ever asked if i compete yes i do, how much i will this year is an idk box was made for daily music listening but a 147.4 on music im happy with better then the 15s i had, cant thank you enough ric,

What do those subs cost? I've always wondered but never saw a price. Also curious on power.....

Pretty penny

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

girlfriend = sister......

happy = gay...........

we know the truth ric youre a good friend for covering. either that or he pays well.

i don't get this one.

the only "girlfriend" that was mentioned is mine (first pic) and trust me that's not my sister. I could post a pic of my sis. lol

and gay or not... if someone is Happy... who cares. that's their choice.

I thought it was teejays girl ric my bad. it was a joke btw.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What do those subs cost? I've always wondered but never saw a price. Also curious on power.....

Pretty penny

not really that bad. i know the price I got mine for was not much more than SA-8s.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

What do those subs cost? I've always wondered but never saw a price. Also curious

on power.....

Pretty penny

not really that bad. i know the price I got mine for was not much more than SA-8s.

I agree BUT ...

I CAN get them for the same price if not less, but a average consumer, should expect to pay anywhere between $185 - $220 IMO

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

How deep is that box if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to figure out how far back one can go on a Golf/GTI and still have the hatch close without hitting. I'm thinking 17" without hitting the door. It you don't want to say I understand, just figured I would ask for my own personal reference for my car.

BTW, looks awesome.

2011 Chevy CC Texas Edition 2wd. Currently designing for 4 SA-8's.

2010 Pontiac G6 GT, stock(Fi BL 12" is planned)

How deep is that box if you don't mind me asking? Just trying to figure out how far back one can go on a Golf/GTI and still have the hatch close without hitting. I'm thinking 17" without hitting the door. It you don't want to say I understand, just figured I would ask for my own personal reference for my car.

BTW, looks awesome.

glad you are ok with that... :) I don't give any info on boxes anymore as the amount of people copying and calling their own design really gets under my skin.

Y do you have to be all the way in maryland.... I wish t was somebody around here who did work like you... Congrats To Tj for a sick nubers and shouts to rick install for a sick install..... Also Do you build & ship boxes?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

Archived