Jump to content

TJBee's VW build by Pulse Car Audio


Recommended Posts

Posted

It's like measuring your cock in millimeters instead of inches lol

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

port your gti that way to be honest same cars

Yeah I have thought about it since I saw your box, but for what I'm doing the port will actually be pointed up, along with the subs.

I just went through build log, nice car. Did you ever take the steering column apart to access the ignition wire?

2011 Chevy CC Texas Edition 2wd. Currently designing for 4 SA-8's.

2010 Pontiac G6 GT, stock(Fi BL 12" is planned)

Posted

Most likely port to the side so it will meter better on the dash. That's why most people port there walls on the driver side(if they want #'s)

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

no i didnt under the paneling where your feet are for gas pedal and what not there is a large power block all vws have em idk what our ignition wire bolt is called though i ran the wire to the cig lighter

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1089 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...