Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
buju2003tt

crescendo audio bc3500.1 mono are they any good

37 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

ok people i was looking at the guts of the crescendo audio bc3500.1d and it looks like an amp that i have which is also a 3500.1 the only difference is probably 2 mosfets these crescendo bc3500.1 any good people???? and what is the max wrms i will see out of this amp and at wht volts

Edited by buju2003tt

I changed from 2 sundown 2ks and it is WAY louder to the ear. I love this amp and it barely gets warm while beating on my 8-12s all day

I am now getting a 2nd one within the next month :)

And what amp is it that you have? Gut pics are sex but if you don't understand amps, their components, origin of components, or technology, then its useless to go off of. The amps have been proven and tested to do rated at around 12 volts, and a great for cost.

1 person likes this

And what amp is it that you have? Gut pics are sex but if you don't understand amps, their components, origin of components, or technology, then its useless to go off of. The amps have been proven and tested to do rated at around 12 volts, and a great for cost.

i'm actually thinking of selling my 2 amps ang buying 2 of these

Which are...?

If they're listed in your Sig I am on my mobile and don't see that info...just saying. I owned some of the older 3kws, loved them.

Where do you even get the crescendo amps??

And for DJ. They are equivalent to the AQ3500? I wonder if the reliability is as good.

I'm thinking about upgrading and have been asking myself the same thing. How about DC 3.5k?? All those amps mentioned costs about the same.

I'm thinking about upgrading and have been asking myself the same thing. How about DC 3.5k?? All those amps mentioned costs about the same.

From what I have been quoted there is a good difference between the prices, I don't think there is anyone ATM that can beat Crescendo's prices, which is to be expected since they have no "Dealer MSRP" they are a direct buy company.

Crescendo is cheaper than either the aq or dc. They are a nice amp and are comparable to either. Just pick which ever you want you probably wont notice a difference