Something you never wanna hear the wife/girlfriend say

My instructions would have been more like "step away from the amp, sloooowly." Haha

Or

"Grab some ductape wrap some around all the wire ends and leave them there."

But that really sucks man. Hopefully she pulled the wire back fast enough to not cause some serious damage.

x2 but i might not even tell her to put ductape around the wires id just say "make sure the wire ends are all a good distance away from each other and now back away slowly".. my girlfriend knows better than to even touch anything other than the h/u and even that she would probably think twice about doing cause id be like why are you messing with that. lol..

I thought i was gonna open this thread and it was gonna read, "something you never wanna hear the wife/girlfriend say is that shes pregnant". :lol:

How did she get the wires unhooked anyways? they should be in tight as not to pull out and that's kind of weird that she would go out of her way to get a screwdriver or allen wrench to unhook them.

just curious. :pardon:

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Uh baby on the way home the amp started smoking and something inside was popping <_<

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

How did she get the wires unhooked anyways? they should be in tight as not to pull out and that's kind of weird that she would go out of her way to get a screwdriver or allen wrench to unhook them.

She was literally scrubbing my car down, and since the hatch doesn't open, i'm assuming her knee snagged the wire or something.

Well, my car is at my girlfriends step dads house getting fixed. (Coolant leak or something, goes through coolant RETARDEDLY fast, like 1 jug in 30 min of driving)

But anyways.

So, my girlfriend decided to clean my car out cuz she was there, and I was at work...

So we're talking away, as normal..

Then she starts asking about my amp, saying she accidentally unhooked it...

So I was instructing her on how to put the wires back in, what wires were what etc.

Then her next message was.

"THERE ARE SPARKS FLYING EVERYWHERE!!!"

she was probably exaggerating like usual, my chick makes a big deal out of nothing. Your babe should be fine (your amp that is)

"FUCK!!!"

-_-'

She was literally scrubbing my car down, and since the hatch doesn't open, i'm assuming her knee snagged the wire or something.

soldering and lug rings in your future maybe? lol or at least some lug rings and heat shrink wrap

im assuming it was just straight wire into the amp, since it could be yanked out, although even if just wire, if tis screwed down tight, i dont see it being yanked out unless its a massive trip or something

my amp was installed onto the back of my seat and ive tripped on the wire and such, and it yanked the seat up along with the amp, but no wires ever came loose, let alone rip out, maybe get the terminals checked, maybe they are stripped a bit or something so dont keep tightly closed