Looking to do about 5 free team websites.

Well, I've recently upgraded my hosting abilities for things on the internet. I now have way to much space and bandwidth for everything. So I've decided to spread it with you guys!

Basically, if you have an audio team that is websiteless, or if you want a new one, this is perfect for you!

I can set you up a forum/project planning website with a free domain for a year. (yourteam.com,.org,.net, etc).

The homepage/forum will be completely designed and customized by me, so I can do whatever you'd like! Any colors, logos, and whatever.

Now, I don't know how well this is going to go over, or just how popular this new free service will be.. But I can guarantee you 99.9% site uptime, and unlimited space.

Anyways, I'm looking to get this started right away. To get your team website started, I'd like if you could list how many members are in your team, along with your team name. I'll work out the other details with you in private.

I've typed this up pretty fast, and I might of missed a few key details, but if you have any questions, just ask!

So my main question is, who's first?

Edited by TLEJ

Well, I've recently upgraded my hosting abilities for things on the internet. I now have way to much space and bandwidth for everything. So I've decided to spread it with you guys!

Basically, if you have an audio team that is websiteless, or if you want a new one, this is perfect for you!

I can set you up a forum/project planning website with a free domain for a year. (yourteam.com,.org,.net, etc).

This forum will be completely designed and customized by me, so I can do whatever you'd like! Any colors, logos, and whatever.

Now, I don't know how well this is going to go over, or just how popular this new free service will be.. But I can guarantee you 99.9% site uptime, and unlimited space.

Anyways, I'm looking to get this started right away, and to get your team website started, I'd like if you could list how many members are in your team, along with your team name. I'll work out the other details with you in private.

That sounds cool. Would you be able to do more of a photo album style so I can say show off my work. But still have a section for a forum.

Twiztidwithaz.com.

I've typed this up pretty fast, and I might of missed a few key details, but if you have any questions, just ask!

So my main question is, who's first?

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Here's my main question.

I don't have a team that needs a website, however I am interested in setting up my own personal website...

How can offer a custom domain free for a year? Are you personally hosting it, or is it through some other site that I can get it free?

And if it's you hosting it, would you still host a personal website for me, even if it's not a team site?

:peepwall:

If not, it's cool, just though I would ask. :D

On 2/28/2013 at 2:52 PM, Chaise said:

"Now spread your butt cheeks so I can zap your asshole."

2008 Subaru Forester XT

I had a feeling the free domain question would come up :good:, the way I was going to go about doing this is that to have an ad at the bottom of the site which would generate $7.50 in roughly a week (If you have atleast 4 dedicated team members), then I'd buy the domain and get the DNS name servers switched and all that.

As for just a personal site for you, sure I can set you up right now with FTP access if you want to start it from scratch, or I could install any scripts you know of or have seen. It's all up to you.

As of now for a personal site, I can do whatever.lejdesigns.com, or whatever.tk, (.tk is a free service you could do now however, it's loaded with page redirections and ads though..) OR, Paypal me 5 dollars, and I'll donate the rest to buying you the domain. Or you could try an ad, (But you need around 4 daily users in a week to generate about $7.50)

It's all up to you! Just let me know. I can get started whenever.

Sounds like a good deal for people

im hoping to get into hosting and web design myself, but i dont have time to offer free work, so these guys should jump on your offer plenty of teams around and it can only spread the word about your work