C-fizzy's walled Sundown hatchback build

Just wanting to make sure no air is going to escape behind the wall. I'm probably just doing trim panels, so it needs to be sealed up behind the panels.

thats where i think i might need it, but im putting the panels back in and forcing the trim panels to fit so its as close as sealed as it can be.

Just so ya know, misting water on that shit every 10 mins or so makes is cure wicked quick. I had 2 cans cured on my trunk lid in less than half a day. Spray it with water until you can touch it, then just let it finish.

ill try that if i ever need it

teejaybee used it for it VW and it didnt do so well

Also, I just purchased 100ft of OFC welding cable for $225 shipped. Veddy naiiicceeee.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Also, I just purchased 100ft of OFC welding cable for $225 shipped. Veddy naiiicceeee.

where from?

i read that last part in a vorat voice for some reason :rofl:

also i had in mind a CRX, dont know why

first person pokes me on facebook i give em the brand

2nd person pokes me i tell them size

3rd person pokes me i tell em how many

4th person tickles my elmo

readyyyyy...........................

go.

c fuzzy if youre gonna be walled off behind the b pillar why the foam on the side of it cuz of all the air leaks ur box is gonna have? lmao jk

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Archived