Jump to content

C-fizzy's walled Sundown hatchback build


Recommended Posts

Posted

Finally decided to wall off my hatchback. I had planned on using the 2 18" Fi BL's that I purchased a while ago, but I decided to go a different route. I won't tell you guys what I'm doing until I get my final package in the mail. And it is en route. Some of you already know the plan. But alot of you don't. Let's get started with the pics, eh?

My last system

9461305d.jpg

Tear down

f12683e5.jpg

No moar panels

40cd856d.jpg

2f78ff97.jpg

And this little fucker. PITA

d3afd27d.jpg

It's ok, I calmed down after.

949b2122.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

Need ...... More ..... Pictures

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

Im not mad at the old set up at all! Tuned in, i wanna see whats coming up. :popcorn:

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted
Cock%20Tease.jpg

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Posted

This is the only other picture I have. What I've been doing for the past couple days, so far, I'm 7 cans deep, and dont even have one body panel done. FML

219246ba.jpg

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

You're such a tease xD

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

 

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8759 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...