Slapuhho Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 Lookin' good man, I can't wait to see the final result. 4 18's, low power and lots of gay fur. Team gg Team DOA My Videos
C-Fizzy Posted June 26, 2011 Author Report Posted June 26, 2011 What's funny about the last pic? I'll be hittin 156 db's under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
C-Fizzy Posted June 26, 2011 Author Report Posted June 26, 2011 Lookin' good man, I can't wait to see the final result. Thanks broham. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
uhoh_45 Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
C-Fizzy Posted June 26, 2011 Author Report Posted June 26, 2011 :orly: under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
uhoh_45 Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 yes really R.I.P! (Nov-29-2009) 92 explorer - 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz BUILD LOG current build 97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0 lumina build log
C-Fizzy Posted June 26, 2011 Author Report Posted June 26, 2011 156 @26hz. I talked to Sable Nave, he told me this design would work best under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
SR20DAZE Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 That design works best on 4 doors Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
C-Fizzy Posted June 26, 2011 Author Report Posted June 26, 2011 Ok really, here's teh good updates. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Kevin M Posted June 26, 2011 Report Posted June 26, 2011 I wish I had the courage to build a wall. 4 18" in a clamshell in the malibu would be beast. I guess I'll keep dreaming. lol Keep the build pictures coming. 2005 Ford Focus zx4 AMT's and Planars 18" Infinite baffle
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.