DC Sound Lab

I found VIS oem style carbon fiber hoods for 330 out the door, Picked up.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

lol I hear ya soapbox!

Rusty told me to root through the rex parts. Thats where I found the door panel, center console trim and today I found some blacked out front lights :yahoo: Goes right along with the blacked out theme I'm shooting for.:)

Loaded the rex up with an xl with some r&d softparts to beat up on :clapping: Also brought home some boxes to try out soon 8)

155+ or bust :woot:

I'm having a hella time with mine double and triple check your hood latch mine flew up on the freeway and buggered up my new paint, windshield and hood. PS I have managed a 152.3 MECA (which is 3 db down from glass) but I'm still working Hard on it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES, TEAM DC AUDIO

2010 California State Finals Champion MECA AS2

2011 California State Champion Meca S2

2011 California State Record holder Meca S2

2012 Meca Mod 4 class 152.5 and rising

I'm having a hella time with mine double and triple check your hood latch mine flew up on the freeway and buggered up my new paint, windshield and hood. PS I have managed a 152.3 MECA (which is 3 db down from glass) but I'm still working Hard on it.

There was a person at the Topeka Kansas MWSPL event that had to use tie downs on their hood on the way to the event.

What do you mean 3db down from glass?

Anxious to see some numbers ;)

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

Woooot! Got my personal license plates today :clapping:

I gotta admit this is a loud car lol I'm rolling around with a single xl 12 wired at .7 beating up on some softparts for r&d and its loud as hell lol Right now I got 1 run of 0, stock alt, stock front batt and 2 multi cell Team Tater batts. Right now my high voltage is 13.7v and low voltage is 12.5v.

Gonna pick up a cone air filter this week and will add a kinetik 2400 up front as well as adding a 2nd run of 0. This is fun!!!! :woot:

Woooot! Got my personal license plates today :clapping:

I gotta admit this is a loud car lol I'm rolling around with a single xl 12 wired at .7 beating up on some softparts for r&d and its loud as hell lol Right now I got 1 run of 0, stock alt, stock front batt and 2 multi cell Team Tater batts. Right now my high voltage is 13.7v and low voltage is 12.5v.

Gonna pick up a cone air filter this week and will add a kinetik 2400 up front as well as adding a 2nd run of 0. This is fun!!!! :woot:

vidz... :popcorn:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

Matt I'll get some vidz tomorrow.

I changed out headlights today for a blacked out set. :clapping: Now I just gotta get the side ones and the front will be done. Thinking of using a spray tint for the rear lights as a quick fix to my final goal.. :drink40:

i see that alot over here i have yet to see one look amazing... as long as you keep it a quick fix and eventually replace them it should be good. the spray tint always seems to fade

you win some, you lose some

Matt I'll get some vidz tomorrow.

I changed out headlights today for a blacked out set. :clapping: Now I just gotta get the side ones and the front will be done. Thinking of using a spray tint for the rear lights as a quick fix to my final goal.. :drink40:

i see that alot over here i have yet to see one look amazing... as long as you keep it a quick fix and eventually replace them it should be good. the spray tint always seems to fade

For now I just want to get rid of the red. Eventually I'll buy a nice set but for now I'm hoping it'll look alright. :ehh: