Transmission line box for ace_800 at caraudio.com for his True Bass Solutions 8" sub. The line is tuned to 35hz, just under the sub's fs. This will be going in his 1966 Pontiac GTO.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

it looks like a wj haha. Still man your work is great, I bet that thing will work WONDERS!

On 11/20/2012 at 8:54 PM, AMI CUSTOMS said:

Turned mine up today at a light, guy next to me his steering wheel started moving and he looked over at me like I was a magician lol.

On 5/9/2012 at 8:45 PM, skittlesRgood said:

fuck the plating. look at what the main metal used is. you could buy unicorn blood plated terminals but if its just covering up dog shit, whats the point

On 4/10/2013 at 12:26 PM, mrd6 said:

I'll admit, half way through sanding that fiberglass in the rain and cold while I was all itchy I was definitely starting to question why i was doing this haha

• Soon To Be
  • '04 Ford Escape
  • US Alternator 280A Hairpin
  • D4800 Under the Hood
  • (6) XP3000's in Rear
  • 1/0 SHCA & XS Power 4 runs to back
  • TORK2 kit from Tony @ CE Auto Supply
  • Pioneer DEH-80PRS
  • DD AW6.5 (2) per door
  • *Tweeter Unkown*
  • DD SS4a & C3d
  • (2) SCV4000 @ .5Ohm
  • (2) 15" Sundown Zv5

I like what you did with the beginning of the port, was that so it wouldnt fire directly into the port

looks nice, i love t-lines cant wait to build my own

Yes, I hate having a right angled loading chamber...just doesn't work out right most of the time. I normally like to do an angled piece from the sub baffle to the start of the actual line so that the loading chamber has a gradual taper to it and acts less like there's a loading chamber there while still providing clearance for the woofer. I just couldn't in this case due to space constraints, so the big 45 had to do.

Edited by RAM_Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

well if it gets the job done, thats what matters

right now t-lines is all i enjoy designing, mainly cause ive had no reason to trey and design anything else, but im trying to learn, its fun, working on getting a bandpass t-line design to work and fit in my car, lol

waiting for forevrbumpn to chime in on the tline tutorial page and let me know if my sealed tuning works or not, lol

dude your boxes look like artwork!!!

it looks like a wj haha. Still man your work is great, I bet that thing will work WONDERS!

Thanks guys.

Looks nice, but will it sound nice?

Yes, t-lines can be tailored to sound a certain way by using fibrous fillers such as wool and poly-fill, placed at certain spots down the line, to kill upper end peaks and control boominess(if needed). T-lines generally sound very nice. They can dig down low like a ported box, but group delay is lower than ported so the sub is more agile and can better handle quick transient passages(from what I have noticed). They'd be a lot more popular if they didn't take up so much space.

Edited by RAM_Designs