Second Skin Audio

I've got wood design inside

since I've started I've gone through maybe 20-30 subs that will crush type r's. hell I got 4 70-80 pound motors in my bedroom but I always go back to the R's some reason. I might switch to supercharged 15010's later but only after I hit 150 with these

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

1998 durango, my batt went south little while ago so have to get new electrical before full tilt vids longer than 3 seconds

I'll post up inside pictures as I build but until then you got to wait. There is a very good reason why I can pull off the sound I do with a box this far from the normal. I recently ''quit'' audio, this was supposed to be my last system but who knows if that will last

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

You don't 'quit' car audio, you just go through a bit of a slow time until you gain interest again.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

post pics of equip and box bro !!!

edit: i want those motors man ! lol

I'll post that all when I get done. and buy them I don't want them

mcintoshsigz.png

ok I won't be a dick

0604012116.jpg

all I got done today I am in no hurry at all to get done

sure are a lot of pieces for 2 10's

0604012119.jpg

mcintoshsigz.png

well no one is paying attention anymore but..

got it all sanded and the panel lines drawn out

0605012022.jpg

0605012048.jpg

maybe this explains why it can play flat ''tuned'' at 48hz

10shorn1-1.png

and the fact I have a loading wall in my car

mcintoshsigz.png

I want to know how you design those boxs like that never understood with the angles and shit. Nice build. :drinks:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Archived