Second Skin Audio

I've got wood design inside

Lets see half volume then lol I just want to see you playing down to 10hz then I may look into this box design lol

http://www.youtube.c...er/SmallTownSPL

2002 Chevy Blazer

Substage: Shhh, its a secret ;)

Mids and Highs: Stock-Going to change soon

Amp:MTX 92001

Wire:1/0 Welding cable

Electrical:Stock

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

I hope she was meaning that to you. Any who.... You dont say you wanna have dinner in the first damn post. talk to her first. I say find out if the status was torwards you..

Here try this...

"Hey hows it going :)( notice smiley face makes everything better ) I saw your status. "You are far from usual".... So is my dick... Wanna Fuck tommorow???"

Or send her message saying "hey" she replies back "hey" when this happens reply Wanna fuck (INSERT ADDRESS HERE)

Quote of the SPL Creed ; back in the day my girlfriend gave me a choice between her and my love for car audio, I told that bitch I've made harder decisions at the Coke machine. :)

I just wanted to see vids of it in action, not necessarily the 10hz burst, lol. Although that should be entertaining.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

type r's get down !!!!

4 10s here:

post pics of equip and box bro !!!

edit: i want those motors man ! lol

dang that tape got like an inch of air lol

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

got it done ready to get wrapped

panel just sitting there

0617012057.jpg

trim panels made it louder but not sure how much, I can feel air moving around in the cabin now

screwed in, duct tape is to make sure the end cuts don't screw up airflow

06170121271.jpg

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

been raining like hell so havn't got video's or finished wrapping box or anything. I will get video's after box is covered if I can find a camera

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear)

beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.

explain more on that box

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

explain more on that box

*pete kulicki voice*

this proprietary design is heavily based on woofer control. Unlike normal bass reflex enclosures that simply let the cone move back and forth with little or no resonance to keep woofer cone in place. This design uses 3 ports to not allow the cone to simply over excurt and possibly damage your expensive drivers. My midbass drivers should respond down to 45-55hz so I can shift the duty the subs take to play much lower while not leaving open spots in the sound stage.

in other words it controls the cone so it doesn't move as much, lets me run more power with out worrying about smacking the back plate, and it's in car responce is lower than the horn is which will work better with my mids when I swap out to 8's

mcintoshsigz.png

explain more on that box

*pete kulicki voice*

this proprietary design is heavily based on woofer control. Unlike normal bass reflex enclosures that simply let the cone move back and forth with little or no resonance to keep woofer cone in place. This design uses 3 ports to not allow the cone to simply over excurt and possibly damage your expensive drivers. My midbass drivers should respond down to 45-55hz so I can shift the duty the subs take to play much lower while not leaving open spots in the sound stage.

in other words it controls the cone so it doesn't move as much, lets me run more power with out worrying about smacking the back plate, and it's in car responce is lower than the horn is which will work better with my mids when I swap out to 8's

hmm makes sense

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived