FL doing something even better than legalizing bass

i've been sayin for years that it needs to happen...... hopefully it catches on and goes national.... tired of seeing hard workin people that use a little help like that not get it...... and dopehead slackers live off it....... :good:

double post fail.

this & kicking out illegals is a priority... :yahoo:

That was quite an ignorant comment, just thought I should point that out.

@topic. I give it a +1 for attempt, but their will always be loopholes.

Current Build:

1999 Tahoe #ComingSoon

Previous Build(s):

Crossfire Magnum

5k Pontiac G6 GT

They need to bring it to Colorado also! I have not noticed it in the main cities but where I am on any given day around mid day its like a welfare spending spree and car show at the local Wal-Mart. It pisses me the fuck off! and the other day during a break at work i went to grab something to drink and while standing in line the woman in front of me pulls her envelope out full of food stamps and throws her five energy drinks on the counter and ask for no joke 5-6 packs of smokes! what the fuck is this?! If you actually need government assistance programs by all means use them! They are not there for rock slangin junkies. They need to also have criteria for getting welfare, such as providing information that you are actually looking for a job etc, and if you cannot work then there should be accommodations made. Its way to easy for people to sit around because a large majority of welfare users are minimum wage labor, its a no brainer sit on your ass and make just as much is more appealing than going to work everyday and earning what you get! What ever happened to the drive to reach the "American Dream"? And i dont believe it is going to get better cause my age group (21) there is a large majority of lazy fucks that think everything is going to be handed to them. /rant

Kenwood kdc-x794

Boston Acoustics S60 components, S65 Coaxials

Jl J2-320.4

Sundown Audio Sae1200d

2 Sundown SA-12's D4

Car Quest NGT Extreme Upfront

Shuriken BT-60 inback

Big3

All Knu Konceptz wire

well now who are all those drug dealers in the ghetto going to peddle crack to? Just like the government. trying to keep a brotha from makin some money. What is a blunt smoking, rock slinging, saggy pants wearing, crotch grabbin guy to do with his life now? Maybe they can write rap songs about how the man wont let them lay around on the couch all day and smoke reefer. What is the world coming to? lol.

thread jack: did you guys see where those 2 black florida lawmakers made a law about saggy pants? People had the nerve to say it was an attack on black culture. :rofl: wtf?

Whoever agrees with saggy pants = black culture is racist.

I will agree that it's classist, but whoever thinks it's racist is a complete moron.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Does this consist of all federal funded programs, or just welfare? Ive known fuckers making more than I did at my last job on unemployment. They would apply to jobs (cause it's mandated) and tell the managers how much dope they smoke so they wouldn't get hired. Just so it looked like they were trying to get jobs, and could stay on unemployment. I have no problem with you smoking responsibly while holding a job. If your on assistance, go buy your baby diapers and cut back on the drugs bitch.

i've been sayin for years that it needs to happen...... hopefully it catches on and goes national.... tired of seeing hard workin people that use a little help like that not get it

from what ive been told the department that deals with welfare(cant remember the name) gives out bonuses based on how many people arent on it, or some shit like that

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

They need to bring this law into effect in mn, half the people I went to high school with abused the welfare system at some point. And I personally know people who got fired or layed off that needed welfare and couldn't get it right away so their families had to go without while some jackass was out abusing the system.

this is a great idea.if you have money to buy dope then you have the money to pay bills and buy food for your children.another thing that pisses me off is when someone pays child support and that money don't go towards the child,it goes to drugs.pay bills with it,buy clothes for the child with it,not drugs

xbox 360 gamertag-greenrocks420

Not insulting you or anything, but did you just call us "bloody winging fairies" ?

i dont like seein people come in and buy 2 cartons of cigarettes, a 18 pack of bud and a bottle of moscato and pay cash, then turn around and buy 30 bucks worth of candy and energy drinks and pay ebt. then go out to a nice ass car, now THAT pisses me off. especially with how frequently i see it

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Archived