FL doing something even better than legalizing bass

that is a smart fucking state!!!! i wish the rest of the country would follow

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

this is a great idea.if you have money to buy dope then you have the money to pay bills and buy food for your children.another thing that pisses me off is when someone pays child support and that money don't go towards the child,it goes to drugs.pay bills with it,buy clothes for the child with it,not drugs

Man I been preaching this forever. Its good to see. I dont mind good hard working people getting some assistance but the majority dont deserve it.

I aint gonna lie when my dad went into the hospital and they told him that he couldnt work, Our family hit a low point and if it wasnt for assistance me and my family would be dead right now.

It was sad seeing my family mixed in with a bunch of people that were BRAGGING that they was getting state and federal assistance because it freed up a lot of money for them to buy drugs.

KY has been talking about this for about a little while now.

Dude your good. Its situations like this that we need to have a program to help people out.

Very interesting. I wonder if the cost of screening every one for drug use will pay itself off by taking people off the program

how i understand it is they have to pay for the test and IF they pass they are reimbursed.

:) great idea

*LIKE*

I aint gonna lie when my dad went into the hospital and they told him that he couldnt work, Our family hit a low point and if it wasnt for assistance me and my family would be dead right now.

It was sad seeing my family mixed in with a bunch of people that were BRAGGING that they was getting state and federal assistance because it freed up a lot of money for them to buy drugs.

KY has been talking about this for about a little while now.

You are not one of the people Abusing the system... You and your family did it because you NEEDED it not just sitting back being lazy and doing drugs abusing the government funding...So you are not in the same group as them

Agreed.

I am right there with you jeyrapboy, I have been down that road. I have never received any state assistance personally but my wife has and we lived in "based on income" housing aka the projects, lol. Its all good tho. At the time we both worked unlike many of our neighbors who could not wait till the 1st to get them Social security checks and food stamps. Out buying beer, weed, cigs and crab legs like clockwork...sad thing is most all of them were single mothers who had small children in the house. By mid month food stamps were gone, SS money was gone and the kids were hungry.

I will say one thing tho, the system makes it extremely difficult to get off.

There limit of the amount of income you can have and still keep the benefits is incredibly low. I mean if you get a job making like $250 a week you make too much money and get cut off. Well its hard to live and take care of a kid on a grand a month. When you make a certain amount of money your rent will also go up. So what happens they end up quitting becasue when they were on assistance they were getting $300-500 in food stamps and a check or two from the government and rent becoem affordable again. Its a fucked up system and I have no remorse for people who dont work for what they have, but I understand why so many are on it.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Oh and I thought this was pretty funny. Its a quote from the article.

"The good thing about this is that the people who really need help are getting helped, and the others who choose to abuse the system are getting weeded out."

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

"The good thing about this is that the people who really need help are getting helped, and the others who choose to abuse the system are getting weeded out."

they are just putting it bluntly. lol.

God damn its hot today. My balls are stuck to my leg.

they are just putting it bluntly. lol.

It was a chronic issue that had to be addressed...

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived