Super retarded dummy slap!!!

So the new OJ da Juiceman mixtape came out the other day....I can't stand the dude, his adlibs are played out and get on my damn nerves so I had no intention on downloading it.....But then I got to thinking...."man, what if that thing has some sick beats on it?" So I go ahead and get it and good goobety woo, it's got quite a few songs on there that bang but this on in particular, oooooooooooooooooh weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! It's called "Grills are Gold", that damn song had my windows flexing (don't remember seeing that before) and I felt pressure in my ears that my system has never made me feel before. I normally beat out at about 20-22 on the volume, this one I didn't have to turn up past 18 and it was slappin' stupid hard! If you don't want to d/l the whole mixtape, which I suggest you do, at least check out this song.

Edited by SQMonte

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Was going to slow it but its already 27 and 51

96 GRAND MARQUIS

2 Kole Kmx 15s

6.0 A.E. box tuned to 42Hz

1/0g power and ground

Huge Duralast batt.

Stock 130a alt

Amplifier - Dual XiA2460(hardcore p.o.s.)

Head Unit- Kenwood KDC-X693

AudioControl Three.1

Audiobahn bass line driver

Teh Big 3 in Kollosus Fleks 1/0

Funny Youtube Shit MATUXAZ

2 weeks ago "In wikipedia i found that this sub in 1997's unofficial private SPLdB drag was burned down the dB meter! The dB was over 300 and the system burned down. Actually, 300dB is only about ¼ of this prototype sound level."

I don't know anything about guns... so when I saw the title I thought, "I wonder what kind of woofer the AR-15 is?"

*laughs*

Twisted, I would stay away from that guy, the next video he uploads could be you tied up in his living room while being forced to watch him "swag and cook" in person, lol.

Yep, low note monsters only need apply! My shit was bangin' like a mofo.....gonna try for that tissue paper trick this weekend! Seriously though, this song is my favorite as far as bass is concerned of the 9k plus songs I have on my ipod.

Damn, good lookin out. well now u have another song to use for an upcoming zip

Now you know why it pounds this damn song is clipped to shit and back. Most songs that are too good to be true usually are.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I'm still somewhat new to car audio and isn't clipping getting bad power that can hurt your subs/amps?? If so why would an artist make an album where all the tracks clip? It just doesn't make sense to me :nea:

2015 Dodge Challenger Scat Pack

audio coming soon