Hello all,

I've owned an iPhone 3g, 3gS and I currently have an iPhone 4 , and like it because of ease of use (setup, navigation, etc.), but I am just ready for a change. The iPhone OS is tired and a little bit aged IMO. I have been looking at getting an HTC Inspire for a few reasons. First is the Android OS. I've heard a lot of good things about it and it's old enough now that it seems all the initial bugs have been worked out of it. Second is the screen. I think it has a better picture than my phone and and is about 25% larger. Also the phone itself is physically bigger than the iPhone and just feels better in my hand and like it is a more solid piece of hardware.

My biggest concern with changing to this phone is email. I absolutely must be able to sync with Microsoft Exchange for work (which the iPhone does flawlessly). I have not been able to find anyone that has experience with this on the Android OS.

So if anyone has had experience with MS Exchange on the Android OS, or has a better suggestion for a phone, please, let me know. Just in case you need to know, I have AT&T with a full data plan (Unlimited EVERYTHING!!!). So it must be an AT&T compatible phone.

If you have any questions for me, ask here. I should respond pretty quickly.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Rev.

iphones are def decent and at first the android os was not as good

but now with newer devices with android 2.1 and up especially 2.2+ they are getting pretty 1337. the iphone 4's retina display is pretty

but ive seen some of the super amoled screens and its better imo not to mention speed.. idk about the inspire, but the tmobile g2x for instance with dual 1 ghz cpus is just stupid fast

android is taking over

Setup:

2010 Hyundai Elantra

Factory Unit via 4 chan NVX LOC

Excessive Amperage "H/O" Alt

Xs D3400/ Xs XP3000

Big 3. 2 Runs of +, 2 Runs of -

DD M3b and 2 12" AQ HDC4s

That did help, thank you!!! It looks like the Andriod OS sets up exchange almost exactly like the iPhone. Now the only question is; Should I buy one used, or wait another year for my contract to be up? Because I'm not going to pay full price on this guy... That would cut into my stereo budget, and that just won't fly.

android definitely does email for exchange.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.