DB DON'S Blazer (the pictures)

lol been talkin to him already don im gonna get his up as soon as i have some free time.

also i told you this would be awesome for helping people

Ya I know, its just sometimes when something comes so naturally as breathing you forget that other people could benefit from just looking at it.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

Wow...For a guy just new into this, this is really informative. Im only 17 :drinks: Used to PA systems so this is mostly a new game for me, but thanks for taking the time to post pictures and explain some of the theory behind it all Don :good: learned a lot.

Just 2 questions, one how long have you been doing this? Your build quality is amazing!

Also, you mentioned that the tuning in theory is different to the actual tuning that you actually get,

Was just wondering what causes the tuning to differ?

i shook this one kids hand and it just folded in mine. long story short i fucked his girlfriendso.. yeah..

You want this to happen to you? Give decent handshakes people.

I was gifted with an innate ability to distribute wholesale ass beatings in a timely and orderly fashion.

Very nice! I've had the pleasure of speaking with don in the chat a few times and he's always putting wrinkles in my brain, great work :drinks:

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

Guest grim83

lol been talkin to him already don im gonna get his up as soon as i have some free time.

also i told you this would be awesome for helping people

Ya I know, its just sometimes when something comes so naturally as breathing you forget that other people could benefit from just looking at it.

i know don but thats why i wanted you to do this, i mean you are a legend i learn something everytime i get the pleasure of chatting with you

Very nice! I've had the pleasure of speaking with don in the chat a few times and he's always putting wrinkles in my brain, great work :drinks:

thats don alright lol i just sit back take notes and then try to decipher what he said later lol

Wow...For a guy just new into this, this is really informative. Im only 17 :drinks: Used to PA systems so this is mostly a new game for me, but thanks for taking the time to post pictures and explain some of the theory behind it all Don :good: learned a lot.

Just 2 questions, one how long have you been doing this? Your build quality is amazing!

Also, you mentioned that the tuning in theory is different to the actual tuning that you actually get,

Was just wondering what causes the tuning to differ?

I started young, back in the beginning when aftermarket car audio was just taking off and the big names competitors were just appearing. I would say my first system was 22 years ago and my first comp was 20 years ago. Many records had and lost even before internet was popular. Helped with alot of friends record scores and builds. But I still help when asked.

The tuning on paper will always be different in a vehicle because of loading the port off of a boundary such as a hatch, side panel or in my case roof, windshield and cabin. This is why opening just the drivers door changes the spl or peak note on the passengers side. Your changing the loading environment on the enclosure.

-Donald Hebig1989 Blazer S10 4x4-Four Fi BTL N3 15" "Ruthless bass!"-Four pair of American Bass VFL 8", 6.5", and tweets-Sundown SAZ 1500(2550wrms=156 dB) 92+ Psychlone RTA. Fully off-road capable street build. Built for music.-----------Bringing Sound Quality to a whole new level.--------------dB Drag: Personal best 161.3 sealed up and 158+ Bass Race.USACi: -Canadian SB5 Record holder-Canadian SM 4001+ Record holder

also for all interested don used to build some beastly woofers maybe we can get him to post some pics

I think the build pics will be fine for now. Building subwoofers is an art for the mind,ears, and hands, that few have mastered.

also for all interested don used to build some beastly woofers maybe we can get him to post some pics

I think the build pics will be fine for now. Building subwoofers is an art for the mind,ears, and hands, that few have mastered.

YOU SON OF A..i wanted to see :( maybe new thread else where lol

good work tho! you should come Australia to wall my car lol i wish we had a guy as skilled as you here.

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Guest grim83

i meant more for drooling purposes don lol

Archived