June 2011 SOTM Nominees - Sponsored by Audio Savings

I know someone is going to state that I may have more, because I have my Linear Power amp! That amp is not in the vehicle, it is still sitting in my closet! My build is still ongoing like most peoples! But I didnt enter that setup, I entered what my system consist of right now, my Zapco amp which at 4ohms bridged is 1000 watts and my sub! If they feel that I am not in the running so be it, I will wait till I have it finished then re-enter again! NOT A BIG DEAL! So dont make it one!

I already skimmed through the noms and did what needed to be done. you made the cut. The only person who outrules me are the other staff. ;) in other words you're good.

Well thank you, I didnt want to cause a problem

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Stevens Audio 6.5" components (passive)

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

how was i the only one cut frm the list yet there was like 5 or 6 guys with systems over 1000 watts also

Why dont you post the links of said people that you feel are not making the cut and have the Mods explain their reasoning! They have other areas to work on and maybe they just overlooked the power ratings!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

how was i the only one cut frm the list yet there was like 5 or 6 guys with systems over 1000 watts also

Because you seem to be the only person that can't grasp the concept that your amp (Orion HCCA-D2400) is 1-ohm stable. At 1-ohm, it is capable of producing 1200 Wrms. Whether or not you have it wired at any other impedance value does not matter, you do not qualify for this month's SOTM. Please stop arguing with the mods and other veterans of this site, they have been doing this for some time and know what they are talking about.

Would you stop the shit already. there was more than one. fuck me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I guess, some people cant grasp the concept, n8! I feel bad for you mods that have to deal with the bucket of shit every month! But maybe sooner or later they will learn to read and nominate accordingly!

Pioneer AVH480

Zapco ST5XII amplifier

Onyx Subwoofer

Sky High OFC wiring

Lots of drama this month lol. I hope it all gets sorted out. Wish I had time to start my temp build for this month since that comp set is awesome. Definitely envious of the winner!

"lots of drama this month lol" can i get an amen like seriously people just need to grow up an quit whinning like lil babys i mean for f**ks sake i have a 16 month old son who whinnes less than some of you "grown men and women"

seriously grow up or get lost

Thanks for getting those rules cleared up for everyone!

AMEN!!!!!!!

05 Ford F150 Single Cab

Audio:

-Pioneer DEH-3200DVD

-Hertz Hi-energy 5x7 Front

-RE Audio 5x7 Rear

-DD 2512 in Custom 40 Hz Box

-Eclipse EA4100 High/Mid amp

-Eclipes XA1000 Sub amp

-Audison Connnection RCAs

-Random wire:Kicker,RF,Lightning Audio

Archived