DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

might as well have taken two wks off, not becuase they wont sho but because ull need time to enjoy them, im pretty sure the wk u come back to work the last thing on ur mind will be work lol

might as well have taken two wks off, not becuase they wont sho but because ull need time to enjoy them, im pretty sure the wk u come back to work the last thing on ur mind will be work lol

That's why I'm glad that my job is to drive lol

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Iam retired ahahaha

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

I would rather not call and bug anybody, does anybody have a update on the level 3s?

Also, I'm thinking the DC amps are underrated a bit considering the quality of the products. I'm looking into the 2K but I dont have the proper electrical at this time to run at .5. Does anybody have a valid clamp at 2 ohms. I'm going to be running two level 3 12s in a spec ported box. Now I got my fill in type rs running off a kicker zx1000, I'm hoping to get more out of the 2K but if not I'll stick with the kicker at 1200 rms. I need to find this out before I finish my amp rack if possible.

Orion, these subs can't get here fast enough. Last Sunday I ran 1/0 pos and neg to the trunk to my d3400 and got the the rest of it ready as well. My box is done and ready to go in. I'm really wondering how loud my 2 Level 4 12's with a DC2k is gonna sound from the trunk?

C9C4C3E8-3F69-494B-94BC-C53A89C67B7F-832

767908B5-3C29-4973-945F-BFBBA1D2C64C-832

Orion, these subs can't get here fast enough. Last Sunday I ran 1/0 pos and neg to the trunk to my d3400 and got the the rest of it ready as well. My box is done and ready to go in. I'm really wondering how loud my 2 Level 4 12's with a DC2k is gonna sound from the trunk?

Im just teh opposite. Got my sub, box done, wiring. Just no amp. Been killing time doing little things here and there to my box. The Hertz components are keeping me sane.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread