DC Sound Lab

Any updates for DC equipment???

This is pretty pathetic. Parts were supposed to be in how long ago and still aren't. Will be taking my money elsewhere.

Hey things take time, i waited some time for a product from another great company and it was worth the wait. Im sure once you get your product, you will be more than happy with it. I'm sure there's alot of parts that were ordered, that they had to have certain things done to before they get said product. Judging by how many people have been patiently waiting i'd say they have a lot of orders to fill.

people have also been waiting for 3+ months. that is pretty bad if you ask me. I was going to order this week but looks like I wont be because I do not want to be waiting another month before I get it. Been bassless for a year and don't want to have to wait much longer

What you dont understand is that DC has no control over the factory that builds the motors. There are alot of people patiently waiting for subs and the wait will be worth it for them.

Just talked to rob hes building my neos as we speak.. thanks to rusty for going out.of his way and finding some.....

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

The motors are all chrome =] Thank you to everyone that has waited. All of the parts are finished. We have already sent out our freight company to pick them up. We at this point are just waiting for them to arrive. Then we will be building subs. They will be built in a first ordered / first built process. Those that have waited the longest will have theres built first. I hope this clears up alot of the questions. This does not mean your subs will be built next week and shipped out. There are a lot of subs already sold. The good news is though the parts are finished and on there way here.

This is from rusty himself, so everyone can quiet down now :woot:

Scion XD upgrading progress: 20%

I have pics sent now yaya

OREGON STATE REP DCAUDIO & JUICEBOX BATTERIES

2x 15 DC Neos...

1 DC 9k

2 Sets of Hertz MLK 2 Mids with Scan Speak Tweeters

Zuki Audio Eleets

2x multicells

4 Runs of 1/0 back

2010 Subaru Outback

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

Upgraded to lvl 4s :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Here's a theoretical question, if I were to place an order for 2 xl 10's tomorrow morning, when could I expect to see them?

You will be the last in line behind the others who have been waiting :D

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I have a theoretical question as well! Would it be too late to change from D1 coils to D2?

Bassless once again. Can't seem to keep a system for more than a few weeks :)

Saving for a '06 Nissan 350z, look for build around June 2012.